Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Western Off Topic

Old 08-03-2013, 04:56 AM
BATTLESTAGS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo
Default Re: Western Off Topic

I'll figure out a date and make an event on FB. I'll post the link up here.
Old 08-03-2013, 05:34 AM
2doors plus 2.

Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors

Originally Posted by TongWoo
I'll figure out a date and make an event on FB. I'll post the link up here.
Word!!!

I'll be out of town the third weekend in August though, don't make it the third week in August.
Old 08-08-2013, 05:24 AM
Bewst!!!

4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED

Anyone that needs a good tow vehicle in good condition with relative low miles, i have a 1999 Ford Expedition 4.6L 4x4 with 152k miles on it for sale in the classifieds. If anyone is interested, PM me or text me. We are motivated to get this thing gone and out of our hair.
Old 08-08-2013, 10:54 AM
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

https://www.facebook.com/events/179018475610947/

Party postponed for a September date. FRIDAY THE 13TH!

Last edited by TongWoo; 08-14-2013 at 05:48 AM.
Old 08-17-2013, 09:27 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Literally lucky to be alive today.. My girlfriend and I were on our way back from Raleigh in the rain and traffic came to a sudden halt on Rt29 in front of us... The car in front of us braked really hard, and she braked as hard as possible, but the car behind us ended up nailing us at highway speed. Our car was knocked into the car in front of us, and into the embankment in the median; If it hadn't been such a steep ditch we were put in, I think we would have been knocked into oncoming traffic. Pretty scary!
Old 08-18-2013, 05:24 AM
BATTLESTAGS

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
Literally lucky to be alive today.. My girlfriend and I were on our way back from Raleigh in the rain and traffic came to a sudden halt on Rt29 in front of us... The car in front of us braked really hard, and she braked as hard as possible, but the car behind us ended up nailing us at highway speed. Our car was knocked into the car in front of us, and into the embankment in the median; If it hadn't been such a steep ditch we were put in, I think we would have been knocked into oncoming traffic. Pretty scary!
I saw the pics. Glad you guys are okay!
Old 08-18-2013, 07:18 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by TongWoo
I saw the pics. Glad you guys are okay!
Thanks man! Just doing a visual inspection of her Jeep, it looked like there was just a little cosmetic damage.. but when it came off the tow truck I looked closer and I think the frame is done. Fortunately, it's just a car, and everyone involved was insured.
Old 08-22-2013, 10:58 AM
Registered Member

white-lightning has disabled reputation

Getting married tomorrow.
Old 08-23-2013, 04:33 AM
Bewst!!!

4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED

Congrats man!

Adam...girlfriend!? wtf have I missed!? Glad to hear you guys are okay!
Old 08-23-2013, 02:12 PM
wub wub wub wub

Originally Posted by 4CED-FED
Congrats man!

Adam...girlfriend!? wtf have I missed!? Glad to hear you guys are okay!
Well, it started with California.. and here we are now. LOL!

Thanks man! It definitely could have been a lot worse. Getting in any sort of accident in a 65mph zone is scary shit. Virginia makes it such a pain in the ass.. Now, in order to get a copy of an accident report, you have to go through the DMV and you actually have to pay for it. On top of that, they tried to tell us it would be 30 days before it was available.

Quick Reply: Western Off Topic