Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

List of the local undercover cop cars?

Old 06-26-2003, 06:36 PM
i probably hate you

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these parts

ill place you under citizens arrest. i dont have dark tinted windows either.
Old 06-26-2003, 09:46 PM
Dont Be Scared Homie

Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu

hell jus don't instigate races... i'm mean... if you're that anxious to run somebody... do it wit somebody you know or in an area that is less likely to have cops... most times i see these cops is during moderate traffic hours... after school (when school is in session), going to work, and after work... or if all else fails, roll down the frickin windows and lookin inside his shit... most times you can make out the puters and lights on the dash... i can spot unmarked cars pretty easily myself... but i guess cuz i know what to look for... jus go at it logically... you don't hafta challenge everybody that decides to rev on you...
Old 06-26-2003, 09:52 PM
In Hoc Signo Vinces

I4Stang I4Stang I4Stang I4Stang I4Stang I4Stang I4Stang I4Stang I4Stang I4Stang I4Stang

neo said it

i dont know why people run just to run, espically on public roads. if im going to put my engine and transmission through that strain, not to mention gas, i want it to be for money.... or at least someone im gonna see later
Old 06-26-2003, 09:57 PM
Registered Member

shellza is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by soulDistortion
the cop just gave you an opportunity to excersise your disregard for the law.

and you are completely screwed.
cops are evil and they will. even if they dont think you're car is fast. you just have to be a teenager. one reved on me and i drive a saturn. I saw all the gizmos and decided hey thats a bad idea. Just make sure you look over before you run guys
Old 06-27-2003, 10:10 AM
Registered Member

SKRAPE SKRAPE SKRAPE SKRAPE SKRAPE SKRAPE SKRAPE SKRAPE SKRAPE SKRAPE SKRAPE

a while back i saw 97ish BMW 325i with p-towns decals all over it
Old 06-28-2003, 01:25 PM
Currently N/A

EvolutionBoostin is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by slimstajimsta5
how is the kia sephia gonna catch anyone???
I have no clue I think it's probably a detectives personal car or something, but it does have blue lights in it and dark dark tinted windows. Seen it twice.
Old 06-28-2003, 06:04 PM
Dont Be Scared Homie

Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu

there was a dude in a jacked up expedition wit like 30in wheels in Chesapeake... the greenbrier area... all white wit one of those bug shields that was a cop... he stopped me and told me i was "travelling a lil too fast" and that he wishes the station would let him put the blue lights in it... it's pretty damn fast for a jacked up expedition... i'm not sure if he has the lights on there now, but he din't back in like Feb or March...
Old 06-30-2003, 12:37 PM
Banned

rtr2v8poq is an unknown quantity at this point

itd be cool to drag race souped up interceptors and ambulances firetrucks etc. i dont know why but it would
Old 06-30-2003, 01:55 PM
Registered Member

shellza is an unknown quantity at this point

theres a cop (I dont wanna post his name on the board and get him in trouble) in The county he'll do it. He'll also clock your quater mile speed and time with a cop buddy. I love county cops. After the quater mile he lets you know by pulling out behind you lights on.
Old 06-30-2003, 09:37 PM
BOXIN YOU

gen4H22A is an unknown quantity at this point

Over in Newport News on Denbigh I saw a newer Black Mustang GT with back the blue bumper stickers and one of those computer things on the inside and dude had a uniform on, in Colony Pines there was a newer hatchback ( black) who was undercover, and also a blue cavalier, the same bodystyle that the Newport News Public driving schools use

Quick Reply: List of the local undercover cop cars?