Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

May have been dumb.....

Old 02-07-2007, 12:30 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie
Default Re: May have been dumb.....

To the OP... First, if your email is anything like your post it was deleted just for pour sentence structure and grammer.

Secondly, if your email was sent to one of the general info emails and not the correct department, it was deleted.

How about next time you want to accomplish something with the county, you get someone with a bit more experience in life help you out.
Old 02-07-2007, 12:32 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Slocb7
Wow.......yeah alot of these sucky imports will out run alot of those american made cars......and plenty look better. We might have put alot of money to go fast but you paid alot of money for the car that was fast and then extra. Anyone can buy a fast car.
If your original post wasn't enough, this seals the deal on your moron status.

Muscle cars > imports. any day. And this is coming from a person that's been building imports for 7 years.
Old 02-07-2007, 12:38 PM
Owe 'bama Care

BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT

Originally Posted by SpeedJunkie
How about next time you want to accomplish something with the county, you get someone with a bit more experience in life help you out.
This is true. Something that would normally take a half a day to accomplish in person, can not be handled by e-mail. Also, unless you plan on having the meet at a county controled property, your wasting your time. You need to be talking to business owners, if you get written permission to use their lot then the police can't do anything (until you start doing illegal stuff). This goes back to what I said earlier, what business is going to give you permission to use/trash their lot after hours?
Old 02-07-2007, 01:56 PM
Banned

recz0r is an unknown quantity at this point

To the OP... First, if your email is anything like your post it was deleted just for pour sentence structure and grammer.

Secondly, if your email was sent to one of the general info emails and not the correct department, it was deleted.

im not the grammar police but if your going to try to correct someone atleast try not to make an ass of yourself by spelling 2 things wrong in the first sentence. grammar, poor.
Old 02-07-2007, 02:09 PM
Registered Member

SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie

Originally Posted by recz0r
im not the grammar police but if your going to try to correct someone atleast try not to make an ass of yourself by spelling 2 things wrong in the first sentence. grammar, poor.

I am not the grammar police either and that was a quick post on the intraweb with a couple of mistakes after having just picked up two thousand pounds of food from the food bank. To say the least, I was a bit tired and was not really concerned with proof reading.

I was not trying to insult the person, I was merely stating that I hope he spent some more time on his email if he wanted to be taken seriously. I was actually giving serious advice instead of being an asshole to him like most.
Old 02-07-2007, 02:27 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by BluestedSRT
This goes back to what I said earlier, what business is going to give you permission to use/trash their lot after hours?
Not many... Who wants to be liable for what other people do on your property due to documented permission when they are not making money off of you.
Old 02-07-2007, 02:56 PM
DEAD OR ALIVE

azzbustin30th azzbustin30th azzbustin30th azzbustin30th azzbustin30th azzbustin30th azzbustin30th azzbustin30th azzbustin30th azzbustin30th azzbustin30th

Originally Posted by Cobra4B
^ You cannot touch the power that is FROST... turbo LSX FTMFW.
lol. weak sauce
Old 02-07-2007, 03:22 PM
Patron

Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune

imports are fukin gay end of story
Old 02-07-2007, 05:12 PM
Registered Member

Slocb7 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have experience in life, dont say something about someone if you dont know them. And another thing, before you talk about anything, learn to spell, its not GRAMMER its actually GRAMMAR......
Old 02-07-2007, 05:14 PM
Registered Member

Slocb7 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by HighPSI TSi Guy
If your original post wasn't enough, this seals the deal on your moron status.

Muscle cars > imports. any day. And this is coming from a person that's been building imports for 7 years.
What is up with all the name calling.......all i did was make a post and i get called names........thats whats up though