Notices
Events Look here for all and any upcoming events that you can attend.

"TD" TeamDOHC Presents 3rd Annual Battle @ the Bridge.. Inside for Details!

Old 05-11-2011, 04:08 AM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mondyva has disabled reputation
Default Re: "TD" TeamDOHC Presents 3rd Annual Battle @ the Bridge.. Inside for Details!

was he down in the 6.2's? i wasnt there i had to work.....i know last year was pretty sick
Old 05-11-2011, 04:39 AM
Track Whore

Cmqqn85 has disabled reputation
Default Re: "TD" TeamDOHC Presents 3rd Annual Battle @ the Bridge.. Inside for Details!

he told me he hadnt changed the oil in 3 years lmoa. i think he was low 6's, dont recall right off.
Old 05-11-2011, 04:52 AM
Representin TeamDOHC

SickEJ1 has disabled reputation

DEF. want send a BIG BIG Thanks to all Who supported US by coming out, You guys is what made this event a Huge Success. Thanks Again to all the Sponsors that Helped behind the Curtains being: Terry VW Subaru, CLC Machine Shop, A & S Automotive , Snap ON Tools , Don Irby's Transmission, Guardian Auto Glass , Black Ops Motorsports, 97.9 FM The Planet Radio Station, Advance Auto Parts & Natural Bridge Drag Strip...All the Workers that worked the EVENT was Most greatly appreciated..

Thanks To You ALL AGAIN! Til Next Year...
Old 05-11-2011, 05:03 AM
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

Originally Posted by SickEJ1
DEF. want send a BIG BIG Thanks to all Who supported US by coming out, You guys is what made this event a Huge Success. Thanks Again to all the Sponsors that Helped behind the Curtains being: Terry VW Subaru, CLC Machine Shop, A & S Automotive , Snap ON Tools , Don Irby's Transmission, Guardian Auto Glass , Black Ops Motorsports, 97.9 FM The Planet Radio Station, Advance Auto Parts & Natural Bridge Drag Strip...All the Workers that worked the EVENT was Most greatly appreciated..

Thanks To You ALL AGAIN! Til Next Year...
Good event, man. I had a great time, and it was good to meet you.
Old 05-11-2011, 08:37 AM
Representin TeamDOHC

Originally Posted by TongWoo
Good event, man. I had a great time, and it was good to meet you.
Thanks & yes its always nice to put a face with a screen name.. Til we meet again..
Old 05-11-2011, 04:31 PM
Registered Member

DisguisePerfect has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by DwiZZy
LoL at you thinking two stock srts are fully built...and on top that running 8.4s
Originally Posted by DwiZZy
Why are you getting so mad lol. Why don't I have any room to talk? I haven't said anything.

And I heard this from one of the so called "Fully Built Srt-4" guys lmao
And which one did you hear this from? I know it wasn't me. All I ever said was I though more of the fast Hondas would have showed up.
About the whole "built" thing that's deff not from me, just what the RX7 guy posted. Still on stock internals/trans. Best run was a weak 8.3 @ 96mph with 45% boost in first and 83% in second on streets. Though, do you really think that's stock?
Old 05-11-2011, 04:39 PM
BROSCIENCE

DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy

Originally Posted by DisguisePerfect
And which one did you hear this from? I know it wasn't me. All I ever said was I though more of the fast Hondas would have showed up.
About the whole "built" thing that's deff not from me, just what the RX7 guy posted. Still on stock internals/trans. Best run was a weak 8.3 @ 96mph with 45% boost in first and 83% in second on streets. Though, do you really think that's stock?
I don't know you personally, so no, I wasn't talking about you.

Stage 3 AGP Delta 44 turbo kit with .50 a/r
Act 6 puck clutch/ lightweight flywheel
Hallman MBC (22.4psi)
Tial 38mm
Turbonetics hardpipe
Greddy Type RS
FMIC
Stage 2 PCM
Walbro 255
Needswings downpipe 3" cutout
Mopar Catback
RC 750 injectors
jmb tranny cover and catch can
3" intake
Hust STS
Mopar stage 1 springs.
DSP
Wheels
Alarm
Powercoated intake, Valve cover, Intake Manifold
AEM wideband, boost guage, turbo timer, etc..

Sound familiar? Yes I know your car isn't completely stock, I was just stating that your car wasn't fully built neither is Andrew's.
Old 05-11-2011, 04:41 PM
Registered Member

DisguisePerfect has disabled reputation

Sure, an old mod list from tDOHC. Though yeah it's far from "built" just pointing out that's not something I'm claiming.
Fun event though. Just wish I had the tires to run full boost and put it to the ground.

Last edited by DisguisePerfect; 05-11-2011 at 04:44 PM.
Old 05-11-2011, 04:44 PM
BROSCIENCE

DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy

Originally Posted by DisguisePerfect
Sure, an old mod list from tDOHC.
Yeah, Andrew told me you and him were the only two srt-4's there running. So when that guy said there were two fully built srts there I had to laugh.
Old 05-12-2011, 06:47 AM
Representin TeamDOHC

The Fully built SRT4 w/ VADOR Block, wasn't able to make it due to family responsibilities.. oh well maybe next year.. anyhow cary on..

Quick Reply: "TD" TeamDOHC Presents 3rd Annual Battle @ the Bridge.. Inside for Details!