Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

I was almost shot by Fairfax County Police last night........

Old 10-19-2004, 09:03 AM
cibic weetec

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GIMMEAN"H" has a reputation beyond reputeGIMMEAN"H" has a reputation beyond reputeGIMMEAN"H" has a reputation beyond reputeGIMMEAN"H" has a reputation beyond reputeGIMMEAN"H" has a reputation beyond reputeGIMMEAN"H" has a reputation beyond reputeGIMMEAN"H" has a reputation beyond reputeGIMMEAN"H" has a reputation beyond reputeGIMMEAN"H" has a reputation beyond reputeGIMMEAN"H" has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I was almost shot by Fairfax County Police last night........

Originally Posted by fc735
hope this gets resolved, but for all those that jump on the lawsuit bandwagon, people like you are the reason why the judicial system is so fucked up now. frivilous lawsuits taking precendence over real criminal acts, and all the atrocities that occur due to lawyers finding loopholes to get guilty people out of what they did. thats another story though.

good luck on resolving this matter
heaven forbid these innocent people should get some kind of compensation for being forcfully searched and/or arrested. if people are responsible about drinking (taking the metro, coming with non-drunk friends) then they shouldn't have drunk in public charges against them. this is crazy.
Old 10-19-2004, 09:32 AM
Registered Member

SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie

Originally Posted by GIMMEAN"H"
heaven forbid these innocent people should get some kind of compensation for being forcfully searched and/or arrested. if people are responsible about drinking (taking the metro, coming with non-drunk friends) then they shouldn't have drunk in public charges against them. this is crazy.

Heaven forbid that a police officer ask someone at gunpoint to get on the ground when they are investigating an armed robbery. I mean the police should risk being shot by an armed robber, right? Did they get sprayed with mace? Did they get beat with the baton? Was there any physical harm?

Just because you are with other people doesn't give you the right to get drunk outside of your home to the extent that you don't know how to follow a police officers request. Granted, the police have the ability to exercise discretion in who they charge, obviously his mannerisms lead to the officer deciding it warranted arresting him so that he would learn next time to lie down when asked.

Freedom isn’t free, be thankful it wasn’t in a country where the police would have shot you with an automatic rifle and then asked questions.

Last edited by SpeedJunkie; 10-19-2004 at 09:35 AM.
Old 10-19-2004, 09:47 AM
delivery-box

90tegLS703 is an unknown quantity at this point

sue the county. that wrong what they did to u. i think it was call something i forgot when i cop did that to you. anyways just my 2 cent
Old 10-19-2004, 09:58 AM
Non-Driving Fuck

HondaAdict is an unknown quantity at this point

I hate fairfax cops...
Old 10-19-2004, 01:10 PM

mbui00 is a splendid one to beholdmbui00 is a splendid one to beholdmbui00 is a splendid one to beholdmbui00 is a splendid one to beholdmbui00 is a splendid one to beholdmbui00 is a splendid one to beholdmbui00 is a splendid one to beholdmbui00 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Teinz
To all the cops reading this Can go suck a Donkey Cock. and have a life go hunt for crimes not modified cars dumm ass fackers
Its like cheetahs attacking a group of gazzells (sp). They do it to hone their crime fightin skills by practicing on us (searching cars, writing tickets, proper edicit for approaching possible suspects, paraphernalia (haha hopefully not), and just having fun with people that cant do anything about it cuz we kinda are breaking traffic laws in a sense (exhausts and lowering and lottering in spots).
Old 10-19-2004, 03:20 PM
Bath salt trippin'

Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon

Originally Posted by bolivianfuego
Good god, its like a damn essay. Ciff note this mutha fucka.
1. went out, got drunk
2. went out again, got more drunk
3. took metro home, didnt want dui.
4. walking, see cops. keep walking.
5. cops pull guns, his gf = pee pants
6. cops = looking for wrong guys
7. him = pissed.
8. cops are stupid, so are gangs.

the end.

was too lazy to see if someone cliffnoted this. infact this is the first actual cliff note ive seen. weird.
Old 10-19-2004, 04:05 PM

mbui00 is a splendid one to beholdmbui00 is a splendid one to beholdmbui00 is a splendid one to beholdmbui00 is a splendid one to beholdmbui00 is a splendid one to beholdmbui00 is a splendid one to beholdmbui00 is a splendid one to beholdmbui00 is a splendid one to behold

It needs more nos.
Old 10-19-2004, 04:26 PM
The Pro to call.

HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic

Originally Posted by GIMMEAN"H"
look at it from a cops perspective. you dont know what these people are doing, what they have, or what they can do. one of the first things you learn in the academy is what fear/anger can do to someone, and can make their testosterone/endocrine levels skyrocket, and do things they normally wouldnt do. hence the cops starting to be easy on them when they were walking by, and then if you have a drunk person in the mix, you dont know what they can/will do. its better to slightly overreact then to miss it completely, and get killed.

i do agree it is kinda fucked up that they didnt investigate the lead that was given to them by the girls father, but i personally dont see much wrong with the way it was handled. possibly overreaction a little....but they were doing what they were trained for.

if you dont like the way cops are....DO something about it. most police depts offer a civilian ride along sometimes, and you can look into becoming one. damn...quit bitching about it and do something about it!

heaven forbid you have to risk life and limb every day to protect assholes like some of you on here, bitching about every little thing that is done wrong to you. be fucking glad you are alive, and in a country where you are free to do pretty much what you would like. a friend of mine went to mexico a few months ago, and there were guards walking around the airport with full autos, just itching to kill someone.

do something for your community if you dont like the way things are. quit fucking bitching about something. just fucking do it.

i mean damn. i am a volunteer firefighter, i spend about 20hrs/week away from my job, fiancee, house, free time just so i can make certain that others will be protected in case of emergency. you know why there are only about five of us that do anything? cause the rest of the people in the county are lazy fucks like most of you on here, who would rather bitch about how things are done then get out there and acutally break a sweat doing something for their community. i dont get a goddamn thing, other then ONE free county sticker a year, a free chicken dinner at christmas, and pride of knowing i did something to help others.

you should look into that. it may help your attitude/outlook of life.
Old 10-19-2004, 04:29 PM
*Latinus Spicticus*

acuratuner00 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by mbui00
It needs more nos.

Old 10-19-2004, 04:30 PM

Si Punk has disabled reputation

I think he's gonna cry...

Quick Reply: I was almost shot by Fairfax County Police last night........