Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

SRT-4's where to go for service?

Old 06-22-2005, 06:17 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
blacksrt4guy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: SRT-4's where to go for service?

why are you getting so pissy about it anyway??? ......walk away, take a xanax, wait a few minutes, then come back and join the thread.
Old 06-22-2005, 06:17 PM
squad up!!!

To0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by blacksrt4guy
so which one......now there is an act and you agree with me or you just cant mod your car period and expect warranty work as you made it seem in your previous posts.....
I see the act, no doubt about it..

But like I said, if you put an aftermarket part on thats even REMOTELY related to the claim you are trying to make, I/Hotline can decline your claim..

Your example of the exhaust and AC is how this law would come into play..

My example of the exhaust and a bad O2 is where me/hotline has the right to deny it, weather it cause it or not.. Unless its obvious, we usually wont bother unless it is actually fucking it up or your a dickhead/bitch..
Old 06-22-2005, 06:19 PM
squad up!!!

To0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Shawn
I havent touched your digital cable, otherwise it would work perfectly fine. My quality scores are damned good.

Blakes car, Mike's car, etc. etc. You've touched them all. You're cursed when working on other peoples fords.

And calm down, it was a joke anyway queer.
Yea.. Joke..

Blakes TRANSMISSION blew up after I installed REAR gears..

And Mikes car is just a straight POS.. Actually, It wouldnt be bad at all, but everything is nig-rigged to hell on it by whoever did all the work.. Only thing Ive done to that is fixed his damn powersteering, which is the only thing on the car that works right now..

My % has been 92 and above all this year..

Last edited by To0C0oL; 06-22-2005 at 06:22 PM.
Old 06-22-2005, 06:20 PM
squad up!!!

Originally Posted by blacksrt4guy
why are you getting so pissy about it anyway??? ......walk away, take a xanax, wait a few minutes, then come back and join the thread.
I'm not pissy.. You'd know if I was pissy..

Only thing I got a little angry about was getting my work insulted.. Weather they believe it or not, I do actually do damn good work...

They think because some dumbass did the shitest paintjob ever on my car, that reflects my work some how.. Since my motor-tranny-rear and everything, my car has been down a totla of ~12 hours or so when My tensioner gave out and rub my belt together..

And when I was sent the wrong Carrier..
Old 06-22-2005, 06:24 PM
FUCKIN MAGNETS

shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22

Originally Posted by To0C0oL
Yea.. Joke..

Blakes TRANSMISSION blew up after I installed REAR gears..

And Mikes car is just a straight POS.. Actually, It wouldnt be bad at all, but everything is nig-rigged to hell on it by whoever did all the work.. Only thing Ive done to that is fixed his damn powersteering, which is the only thing on the car that works right now..

My % has been 92 and above all this year..
Fees shorty, fees. I'm just busting your balls, I know what you did didnt break the cars, I just wanted to make you mad and see you cry.

Mine hasnt been below 92% since I've been working with them, last month it was 94%. It all depends on whats wrong with your shit, but i can fix it 9 times out of 10. And the one I cant its wallfished.
Old 06-22-2005, 06:27 PM
squad up!!!

Fees shorty, fees. I'm just busting your balls, I know what you did didnt break the cars, I just wanted to make you mad and see you cry.

Mine hasnt been below 92% since I've been working with them, last month it was 94%. It all depends on whats wrong with your shit, but i can fix it 9 times out of 10. And the one I cant its wallfished.
How is your scores rated? up untill May, Fords was

Completly satisfied = Pass
ANYTHING other then COMPLETLY satisfied = Fail

Now its like completely sat= 2 points
satisfied= .5
"OK"= 0
not good = -1
Terrible = -2
Old 06-22-2005, 06:31 PM
FUCKIN MAGNETS

shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22

Ours are based on callbacks within 30 days. Basically, they had no trouble with their shit for the next 30 days after I fixed their stuff. After that we dont keep track because there's no telling what the customer could do (cut cables, changed location of boxes, etc.).

So basically, I've fixed no fewer than 92% of customers problems, and that includes no problems from installs I've done.

Ours is basically pass fail. If they're not completely satisfied and they call back within 30 days, i get a repeat on me, which means my quality is screwed.
Old 06-22-2005, 06:33 PM
squad up!!!

Ford sends out survey's right after we did work on a vehicle, but they only send the survey's to warranty jobs, so cash jobs dont mean shit, just pay hell of alot better then Warr.
Old 06-22-2005, 06:39 PM
FUCKIN MAGNETS

We have telephone surveys, but they dont affect our quality scores. We do have Quality Control that randomly goes out and checks after our jobs. I havent seen those scores yet, but I'm more worried about making sure my customers are up and running before I leave, or at least letting them know what they need to do to get up and runnign correctly, than I am making sure that all of the paperwork is filled out and all of the drops are tagged correctly and such.
Old 06-22-2005, 06:42 PM
squad up!!!

We have telephone surveys, but they dont affect our quality scores. We do have Quality Control that randomly goes out and checks after our jobs. I havent seen those scores yet, but I'm more worried about making sure my customers are up and running before I leave, or at least letting them know what they need to do to get up and runnign correctly, than I am making sure that all of the paperwork is filled out and all of the drops are tagged correctly and such.
None of my HBO channels come in buring the day.. Fix my shit.. hahaha

Quick Reply: SRT-4's where to go for service?