Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

who wants to go go-karting today?

Old 04-26-2005, 01:13 PM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: who wants to go go-karting today?

Damnit, so the scale is set at 26.399 and below huh? My fast lap is 26.419

Time to lose some weight
Old 04-26-2005, 01:14 PM
Captain night owl

vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger

ahha thats 5 laps under 26.4 in 1 heat ahahha
Old 04-26-2005, 03:33 PM
This is going to spo

tecnic1 tecnic1 tecnic1

Originally Posted by f s t caz
Tis, correct.

Superkarts are making their way to AIK this evening.

There should be approximately (5) 9hp (vs. the standard 6.5hp regular karts) superkarts by the end of the week and should be (3) there tonight. I don't know when they will be available to race in because I still have to look them all over before putting them out, but they should be ready tonight. In order to qualify, you have to prove that you don't suck at life and that you can properly handle a kart and squeeze out 5 sub 26.4 second laps within the same heat. Once that is done, you will present your race sheet to the hospitality staff upstairs who will review your sheet and go into the computer and add the almighty "-SK" next to your name, meaning that you are qualified to race the superkarts.

Same prices and rules apply with superkarts as they do with regular karts. No extra fees, packages still apply, and one can still use their birfday race in a stupidkart.

Remember that superkarts is a priviledge and abusing it will result in you're "SK" status being revoked. That means don't fuck shit up with our "new" karts.

Superkarts are fun as hell, they do not bog down when they begin to lose traction, and the way they pull on a regular kart is rediculous.
what he said
Old 04-26-2005, 05:03 PM
squad up!!!

To0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud of

ha..

I ran 26.9's all night last night, driving with 1 arm pretty much. haha

5 laps of under 26.4 will be quite the challenge
Old 04-26-2005, 05:20 PM
Captain night owl

vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger

i hate you 1 hand drivers
Old 04-26-2005, 05:31 PM
squad up!!!

To0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by vasponger
i hate you 1 hand drivers
I usually dont, but my shoulder started bothering me like on the 3rd lap so I couldnt use it all that well.
Old 04-26-2005, 05:55 PM
Awesome.

MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E

Jumping into a Superkart at G-Force was awesome. Hopefully I can make the cutoff.
Old 04-26-2005, 06:53 PM
Registered Member

killasoundz killasoundz killasoundz killasoundz killasoundz killasoundz killasoundz killasoundz killasoundz killasoundz killasoundz

I was out there tonight and the staff is super seroius about keeping people safe in those karts. I was called in to the pits on both my races one because I passed a guy on the inside but not as fast as I thought I was, and accidently forced him into the wall, and the other race entered the hairpin and locked the brakes and tapped the wall hard enough for them to be concerned.

They are definitely a handful compared to the regular karts and most everyone was slower in them than the regular karts because they take some getting used to.
Old 04-26-2005, 07:06 PM
squad up!!!

Originally Posted by killasoundz
I was out there tonight and the staff is super seroius about keeping people safe in those karts. I was called in to the pits on both my races one because I passed a guy on the inside but not as fast as I thought I was, and accidently forced him into the wall, and the other race entered the hairpin and locked the brakes and tapped the wall hard enough for them to be concerned.

They are definitely a handful compared to the regular karts and most everyone was slower in them than the regular karts because they take some getting used to.
So I guess you gotta brake more then once eh? haha..
Old 04-26-2005, 07:07 PM
Captain night owl

brake?

Quick Reply: who wants to go go-karting today?