Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

saturday night

Old 05-31-2011, 09:46 AM
Hannibal bitches

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
greencoug greencoug greencoug greencoug greencoug greencoug greencoug greencoug greencoug greencoug greencoug
Default Re: saturday night

Originally Posted by d16delsol
Yeah yeah you sure are tuff im so scared im grown with kids. Don't need to make myself feel tuff and don't need a goon squad. Been in the streets raised in the hood not worried about this computer shit!!!
Old 05-31-2011, 10:01 AM
Registered Member

d16delsol has disabled reputation

No not a white neighborhood. And that goon squad shit did you get that from plies cause no one used that until they heard him rapping about it grow up one person is not a squad
Old 05-31-2011, 10:01 AM
Registered Member

Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy.

No not a white neighborhood. And that goon squad shit did you get that from plies cause no one used that until they heard him rapping about it grow up one person is not a squad
There is actually about a couple of thousand of them.
Old 05-31-2011, 10:03 AM
TAINT PUNCHER!

Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby

Yo if you feel you need to send threats its cool but approaching me would not be in your best interest I don't hide or run from anyone. Was not on site to start shit but now your on another level. Im out every saturday night with my car come see me!!
So your a computer geek that can make lil cartoons sittin on your ass at home lmao. Be careful with what you say and post idle threats aren't cool and people really get shot for shit like that
No not threatening just saying the world is fucked up now adays and people really need to watch what they say to other people I am a positive person and don't need the drama or trouble in my life I just enjoy my hobby which is my car not being a dickhead
Yeah yeah you sure are tuff im so scared im grown with kids. Don't need to make myself feel tuff and don't need a goon squad. Been in the streets raised in the hood not worried about this computer shit!!!
After reading these fine specimens of arguements I have realized that you are far worse than I thought....

First you get mad and your vagina overflows from all the sand in it, so you act as if your a hard ass.
Second you attempt to get even more intemidating by basically saying "watch yo mouf fool or I'll bust a cap in yo punk ass".
Third you try to back off cuz you realize your nothing but a scared little shit who isn't worth the gas it would be to "meet" you.
Finalize you realize your behind a computer screen so you decide to act hard agian and pretend your from "Da Hood" when your probably from a trailer park where your mother fucks every neighbor in sight while your dad anal raped you to get back at her.
Old 05-31-2011, 10:16 AM
Fitty Tuckin

-JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB-

Old 05-31-2011, 10:31 AM
Registered Member

d16delsol has disabled reputation

Its been real don't have anymore time for the bs just wanted to talk about cars not who's more hood everyone have a good day,drive safe
Old 05-31-2011, 11:16 AM
Hannibal bitches

greencoug greencoug greencoug greencoug greencoug greencoug greencoug greencoug greencoug greencoug greencoug

Its been real don't have anymore time for the bs just wanted to talk about cars not who's more hood everyone have a good day,drive safe
Old 05-31-2011, 01:51 PM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

sorry...I was sleeping.

Did someone actually say they were hood and drive a del sol?
Old 05-31-2011, 01:57 PM
nortaP

Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded

So your a computer geek that can make lil cartoons sittin on your ass at home lmao. Be careful with what you say and post idle threats aren't cool and people really get shot for shit like that
Lol, how about I send this THREAT and your plate to the state police.

I'm sure it will interest them when they pull you over for racing....
Old 05-31-2011, 03:24 PM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

i'm your huckleberry.

Quick Reply: saturday night