Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

alignment

Old 04-17-2012, 07:00 PM
Flatulence

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov
Default Re: alignment

Originally Posted by 03Si757
Oh his butt buddy boyfriend came to rescue him... Send him more positive rep. He needs to feel special. Typical responses from you VADriven alum. Cornballs. Bored of you already. Moving on
Butthurt faggot.
Old 04-17-2012, 08:07 PM
supermoto or bust

Jones Jones Jones Jones Jones Jones Jones Jones Jones Jones Jones

HAHAHAHAHAHA, get off line once in a while fukin stay at home dad for kids that arnt yours.... Get a life homie. Cornball.
LOL, you know so much.... Your better then me because I drive a honda and thats a fact because you said so. Now go do your homework.

OP, Berts in VA Beach has inground alignment, but you already know that due to someone worth a shit giving you some info, And not by these incompetent kids.
Does not compute.

Originally Posted by PotatoVodka
I drive a Honda as well you stupid fuck. Only difference is I don't parade it as the best fucking thing in the world. Your grammar is horrible as well. You obviously chose the wrong person to get into a pissing contest with since your bladder is the size of a peanut. Don't talk shit when you don't know the facts. You sir are a royal retard. Is fact.

Now as far as me? Not once did I say that I was better then anyone. I gave the O.P advice on what he could do in order to get his car aligned and stop eating tires. What did you do? You didn't do a damn thing except start shit with everyone in this thread. If you are going to respond to a tech help thread, you should know what you are talking about and type like you have at least a high school diploma. With that said, I suggest you go to sleep/log out and never come back, since it is clear that you are an unliked noodle armed faggle.
I can hear you raging to yourself with your cute little Russian accent. <3
Old 04-18-2012, 10:04 AM
Registered member

tegkidd tegkidd tegkidd tegkidd tegkidd tegkidd tegkidd tegkidd tegkidd tegkidd tegkidd

Originally Posted by PotatoVodka
Why not just raise it. Align it, then lower it back down. All that gets thrown.off once its lowered is camber.
hmmm, never knew that would work, people always said it would just mess the alignment up again
Old 04-18-2012, 03:18 PM
DEZ NUTZ!

03Si757 is infamous around these parts03Si757 is infamous around these parts03Si757 is infamous around these parts03Si757 is infamous around these parts03Si757 is infamous around these parts03Si757 is infamous around these parts03Si757 is infamous around these parts03Si757 is infamous around these parts03Si757 is infamous around these parts03Si757 is infamous around these parts03Si757 is infamous around these parts

This whole thread is fail. Guy says I started shit with everyone lol, Go back to page one there little boy, and not once have i danced around praising my honda, work on your ammo homie. You use alot of choice words to fight your battles, and to talk about someones grammer is the funniest thing you have typed yet, this is the internet and a open forum, im not writing a term paper. And you should recheck your logic on how to get his car aligned before you suggest how he should fix his issue.

Last edited by 03Si757; 04-18-2012 at 03:20 PM.
Old 04-18-2012, 05:57 PM
NBHNC

Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H

This whole thread is fail. Guy says I started shit with everyone lol, Go back to page one there little boy, and not once have i danced around praising my honda, work on your ammo homie. You use alot of choice words to fight your battles, and to talk about someones grammer is the funniest thing you have typed yet, this is the internet and a open forum, im not writing a term paper. And you should recheck your logic on how to get his car aligned before you suggest how he should fix his issue.

You should probably shove that cock farther down your throat, ya little child molester you.
Old 04-18-2012, 06:16 PM
Flatulence

PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov

My logic is correct. Know how? I'm a certified auto technician, not a burger flipper bud. So please do tell me how toe gets thrown off by raising or lowering a vehicle. I would like to be glorified with your knowledge of how you are raising and lowering your car by messing with the tie rods.

If this thread is a fail, why are you even commenting on it?

O.P got the response he needed for HIS help with HIS car. /thread before the 03si757 continues foaming. Go back and flip them burgers.
Old 04-18-2012, 06:22 PM
Flatulence

03si, you like aluminum magnets don't you?
Old 04-18-2012, 06:33 PM
DEZ NUTZ!

03Si757 is infamous around these parts03Si757 is infamous around these parts03Si757 is infamous around these parts03Si757 is infamous around these parts03Si757 is infamous around these parts03Si757 is infamous around these parts03Si757 is infamous around these parts03Si757 is infamous around these parts03Si757 is infamous around these parts03Si757 is infamous around these parts03Si757 is infamous around these parts

LOL, you need to be replaced by someoe that knows wth there doing, any suspension modification effects suspension geometry in every way. The OP is obviously asking the wrong groupe of people.
Old 04-18-2012, 06:37 PM
Registered member

tegkidd tegkidd tegkidd tegkidd tegkidd tegkidd tegkidd tegkidd tegkidd tegkidd tegkidd

i have to get rsx tie rod ends because i had to use ep3 ones to make these rokkors fit, but no one has yet to tell me anyone around hampton or newport news!!!!!!!
Old 04-18-2012, 06:55 PM
DEZ NUTZ!

Originally Posted by tegkidd
i have to get rsx tie rod ends because i had to use ep3 ones to make these rokkors fit, but no one has yet to tell me anyone around hampton or newport news!!!!!!!
PM potatovodka, he works at a shop and can fix your car right! I recommend him.

Quick Reply: alignment