Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Any Meets around the area?

Old 04-07-2015 | 12:58 PM
A34
Registered member

A34 A34 A34 A34 A34 A34 A34 A34 A34 A34 A34
Default Re: Any Meets around the area?

Originally Posted by Carnine
These the locations you are hookin at?
Honda and truck faggots are probably gonna get the FFX meet shut down so if you're a Honda or truck faggot don't show up.
Old 04-07-2015 | 04:08 PM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

Old 04-08-2015 | 06:23 AM
±RepLegion

92_SR20 92_SR20 92_SR20 92_SR20 92_SR20 92_SR20 92_SR20 92_SR20 92_SR20 92_SR20 92_SR20

We were meeting off Rt. 3 at the Gabe's ( can't remember the shopping center name ) but apparently we've had a group of Honda kids start showing up during the week and they've ruined that.
Old 04-08-2015 | 08:36 AM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

If you want to have car events, it is really getting to the point where you have to self police. I don't really attend this shit except for cars 'n coffee but even that is getting ruined by honda faggots and other criminal cretins.
Old 04-08-2015 | 11:22 AM
C.R.E.A.M

DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM

I mean who really want's to stand in a parking lot with other grown men, minimal female/cum receptacles present
Old 04-08-2015 | 12:16 PM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Originally Posted by DOOM
I mean who really want's to stand in a parking lot with other grown men, minimal female/cum receptacles present
I don't mind doing that with a crowd of predominantly older, more mature people, many of whom have brought excellent examples of classics or exotic automotive masterpieces that I otherwise would never get to see up close. This pretty much only occurs early in the morning with a cup of coffee in your hand.

Why people attend parking lot circle jerks slash burnout fests with a bunch of noodle armed teenagers and their shitboxes is beyond me.
Old 04-08-2015 | 12:48 PM
C.R.E.A.M

Originally Posted by Yardjass
I don't mind doing that with a crowd of predominantly older, more mature people, many of whom have brought excellent examples of classics or exotic automotive masterpieces that I otherwise would never get to see up close. This pretty much only occurs early in the morning with a cup of coffee in your hand.

Why people attend parking lot circle jerks slash burnout fests with a bunch of noodle armed teenagers and their shitboxes is beyond me.
The first one is acceptable. Where people can be adults.

Standing around some wal-mart parking lot with FWD and other shit boxes with men, is mad HOMO.

Any man over 22 hanging out in a parking with men and no female present is a faggot, and probably drives some shit box.
Old 04-08-2015 | 05:33 PM
±RepLegion

92_SR20 92_SR20 92_SR20 92_SR20 92_SR20 92_SR20 92_SR20 92_SR20 92_SR20 92_SR20 92_SR20

Originally Posted by DOOM
The first one is acceptable. Where people can be adults.

Standing around some wal-mart parking lot with FWD and other shit boxes with men, is mad HOMO.

Any man over 22 hanging out in a parking with men and no female present is a faggot, and probably drives some shit box.
Damnit, time to sell my car

We have older people, most with families. Sit around and chat about local stuff, work, cars, etc. People bring their wives/kids. 'tis a good time, we get to laugh at the Honda kids revving as they drive by us
Old 04-08-2015 | 06:09 PM
C.R.E.A.M

Originally Posted by 92_SR20
Damnit, time to sell my car

We have older people, most with families. Sit around and chat about local stuff, work, cars, etc. People bring their wives/kids. 'tis a good time, we get to laugh at the Honda kids revving as they drive by us
Its just never appealed to me, back in the days use to be 200-300 cars out on the weekend. Meets, street races going on people would stay talking all night.

I was like we live in a college area, tons of VCU chicks everywhere, do I wanna be around these fags and circle jerk and dick ride or get my dick wet and rode by some college whore.

It was in that moment, I realized I do all this shit for me, the fuck I care about matt from henrico thinking my car is clean or care about anyone's thoughts. (I fucking hate when people talk about other men and what they got, that's chatty patty female shit breh..kinda like when a man says "bless you" when you sneeze, might as well call that man god or having a man hitting buttons for you in a elevator, the fuck am I gonna let a man take me to the next level, I elevate myself)

If were not doing car stuff (drag races, street races, VIR, working on cars) or fun stuff, the fuck am I hanging out with these losers in a parking lot at 3 am on a friday-saturday night.

Just my opinion.

Last edited by DOOM; 04-08-2015 at 06:13 PM.
Old 04-09-2015 | 06:16 AM
EEK
卐 Walnuts

EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK

going to street races i understand, but meets become meh after awhile

Quick Reply: Any Meets around the area?