Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

My Car was just Stolen Help find it

Old 04-06-2004, 04:51 PM
My President's black

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait
Default Re: My Car was just Stolen Help find it

Dam son..that sucks...shit i know how you feel...someone stole my teg right in front of my house...it was crazy, Ocotber 1, 2003 i came out side to get in my DC5..i looked beside her and my beast ass DC2 was gone...i started crying and my wife too..lol. Its funny now that i think back on it..i put way to much time and money in that car son, I think it was Gods way of telling me that i was out of control with that teg, i think i had about 9K in the motor and turbo..man only thing im mad at now is i will never know how fast she was or how much power she was making...and they still never found my car..not even a fuckin shell....fuckin cocksuckas....but tell me you had insurance on your car homie so at least you get a little bit of loot back to start something new..Allstate showed me some love...but i dont thinkyouare going to find that car though homie.
Old 04-06-2004, 04:58 PM
My President's black

MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait

Originally Posted by SignfcntOthr
If I see it, I'll keep an eye on it while I notify the authorities.
Bitch you said you seen my car and didnt follow the faggets...you homo..i Hate JON!!!!!
Old 04-06-2004, 04:59 PM
Registered Member

"SI"ngle Cam "SI"ngle Cam "SI"ngle Cam "SI"ngle Cam "SI"ngle Cam "SI"ngle Cam "SI"ngle Cam "SI"ngle Cam "SI"ngle Cam "SI"ngle Cam "SI"ngle Cam

Yeah full coverage would have been nice, but I've been broke so I had Liability. I'm not getting anything out of it. In the 2 years since I've been in VA, My house got robbed ($8,000), My bike got stolen ($800), Someone tried to break in to my house while I was here, but they eventually gave up, my car was broken into and all my electronics taken, Now they take the whole fucking car. Thinkin I should have stayed in Kansas.
Old 04-06-2004, 05:06 PM
Awesome.

MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E

Originally Posted by MI4nKuwait
Bitch you said you seen my car and didnt follow the faggets...you homo..i Hate JON!!!!!
If I could have, I would have bro.
Old 04-06-2004, 05:08 PM
The Comeback Kid

Nato76 Nato76 Nato76 Nato76 Nato76 Nato76 Nato76 Nato76 Nato76 Nato76 Nato76

Originally Posted by "SI"ngle Cam
Yeah full coverage would have been nice, but I've been broke so I had Liability. I'm not getting anything out of it. In the 2 years since I've been in VA, My house got robbed ($8,000), My bike got stolen ($800), Someone tried to break in to my house while I was here, but they eventually gave up, my car was broken into and all my electronics taken, Now they take the whole fucking car. Thinkin I should have stayed in Kansas.
Get the fuck out of the ocean front. I think thats one of the main reasons. Ive had shit stolen but never had anyone break into my house. Dawg I feel really bad but hopefully the shell will come up.
Old 04-06-2004, 05:08 PM
squad up!!!

To0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud of

dont know anything about you or your car, but if you had a shop work on your car, try rolling by there a few times and have a buddy they wont reconize(sp) walk in.. just a thought..
Old 04-06-2004, 06:35 PM

Aquavit is an unknown quantity at this point

Maybe it got jacked by that new tv show over-haulin. lol Hey, it would be better than flat out stolen.
Old 04-06-2004, 06:40 PM
Registered Member

B16bEJ1 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by To0C0oL
dont know anything about you or your car, but if you had a shop work on your car, try rolling by there a few times and have a buddy they wont reconize(sp) walk in.. just a thought..
yea they had a problem like 2 years ago mybe less than that. with people dropping off there cars and the shop woudl go get a copy of the key made and come steal it and part it out
Old 04-06-2004, 06:44 PM
Woah,was that Vtec?

TYPE JDM TYPE JDM TYPE JDM TYPE JDM TYPE JDM TYPE JDM TYPE JDM TYPE JDM TYPE JDM TYPE JDM TYPE JDM

Damn that sucks but if I see it dont worry I will follow till I can take over the car.
Old 04-06-2004, 06:48 PM

Aquavit is an unknown quantity at this point

BTW where did this happen?

Quick Reply: My Car was just Stolen Help find it