Notices
Parts Selling, Buying, Trading for Parts.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

VAdriven SCAMMER THREAD. Read before you lose your money.

Old 01-07-2006 | 10:48 PM
MoltenMetalFuzion

GoldenLeg13 has disabled reputation
Default Re: DRAGVA SCAMMER THREAD. Read before you lose your money.

NEW SCAMMER INFO!!!!!

I have vouches for this to.

Whatever you do, never do buisness with All Mota Stunna.

Recently I totaled my Eclipse while I was in South carolina visiting my girlfriend. NNeedless to say i was ready to get another car. Well, I had been shopping around for a while for a faily cheap car with decent miles (seeing as how i still owe money on my totalled Eclpse). Well i came across a car that seemed like a good deal. http://www.dragva.com/forums/showthread.php?t=121582 . That is the link to the car. Well first off, I was despret for a car because i am leaving for college on Jan. 9 and I needed a ride bad. So I got in contact with Chris (All Mota Stunna) so that i could come and check the car out. I get to his house and he shows me the car. My first mistake was it was after I had got off of work and it was pitch black outside. The only light i had to look at the car was the spot light on the garage. All i could really see from the car was the outside and it looked not to bad. Keep in mind i had limited light. Well I told him I liked it and told him i wanted to come back and look at it the next day in the daytime(friday). He said it would have to be when he got home from work(5:30pm) which i knew that by that time it would be dark again so i decided to wait till the day i planned on buying it(Tuesday). So he told me that by that time he would have the whole car painted and have the rims on it and ready to go by the time I came to pick it up. Lets just say that as of now the car is in my driveway half painted and sitting on some stockies. Well back to the story. Needless to say, I was pissed when I went to go get the car and it had not been painted anymore than the first day that i saw it and it was sitting on some 14's. Well i decided to take the car anyways cause I was desperate. So that day I go to DMV to get it registered. To my surprise I discovred that I couldn't even get the fucking thing titled because the name that was on the front of the title was not the same as the sellers name on the back. Right about then is when I had enough. So from 11am that day to 5pm I repetedly tried calling Chris with no luck. At 6 pm i get a call back. I tell him what happenend and that I didn't have time to mess with it because I had a week to get ready for school. So I tell him that I just want my money back and i'd return the car with a ful tank of gas. Well of course that was impossible because he just spent the money that i gave him on another car that he picked up from a auction. 98 civic hatch. Well, damn. I was fucked because he never titled the car in his name so there was no proof that he had the car in the first place. A couple of days later he gives me a call and says that the owner of the car before him stated that Chris owed him the coilovers (Ground Control Gold Series) because they were never included in the sale. I just got off of the phone with the owner before him (BLACK240- Real nice guy!) and he said he has not talked to Chris since he traded him that Civic. Hmmmm.... sounds like someones lying. Well that is where I stand today. Here is a list of stuff that ALL MOTA STUNNA still owes me:

Dual Gauge pod with 2 autometer gauges
Projector Headlights
Black Widow side skirts
JDM gauge cluster
JDM itr steering wheel
17" ICW Rims
Carpet Kit
Finish painting the car

Here is a link to what the car looks like now... http://www.dragva.com/forums/showthread.php?t=122556

If there is anyone else that has been fucked over by him let either me or BLACK240 know. As of right now Black240 is going to try to help me solve the title issue. I posted the car for sale for $850 dollars explaining the reason that it is so cheap is because of the title. If I get the title straight then I will keep the car. Any help with this issue would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for looking.

Last edited by GoldenLeg13; 01-07-2006 at 10:59 PM.
Old 01-07-2006 | 11:03 PM
MoltenMetalFuzion

BUMP.... Bump this thread if you read it please!!!!!
Old 01-07-2006 | 11:35 PM
Tool Bitch

240forsale has disabled reputation

bump for hopefully resolving some fawked up shoot going on.
Old 01-08-2006 | 12:43 AM
rock ya body baby

IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES
Thumbs down Re: DRAGVA SCAMMER THREAD. Read before you lose your money.

bump this, i was promised alot of stuff if i traded him.... needless to say i didnt get any of the "jdm'' stuff that went with the crx... he told me he knew people and said he could get his title.... well now i find out someone has been scammed by the same guy, dont do businesss with allmottastuna
Old 01-08-2006 | 01:04 AM
MP5
Team Rad Racing

MP5 is infamous around these partsMP5 is infamous around these partsMP5 is infamous around these partsMP5 is infamous around these partsMP5 is infamous around these partsMP5 is infamous around these partsMP5 is infamous around these partsMP5 is infamous around these partsMP5 is infamous around these partsMP5 is infamous around these partsMP5 is infamous around these parts

Ummm.......seriously, its stickied. There is no need to bump, it stays at the top all by itself. I hope you all get everything straightend out though.
Old 01-08-2006 | 10:30 AM
CIMSPORT

spnamnt has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by GoldenLeg132003
NEW SCAMMER INFO!!!!!

I have vouches for this to.

Whatever you do, never do buisness with All Mota Stunna.

Recently I totaled my Eclipse while I was in South carolina visiting my girlfriend. NNeedless to say i was ready to get another car. Well, I had been shopping around for a while for a faily cheap car with decent miles (seeing as how i still owe money on my totalled Eclpse). Well i came across a car that seemed like a good deal. http://www.dragva.com/forums/showthread.php?t=121582 . That is the link to the car. Well first off, I was despret for a car because i am leaving for college on Jan. 9 and I needed a ride bad. So I got in contact with Chris (All Mota Stunna) so that i could come and check the car out. I get to his house and he shows me the car. My first mistake was it was after I had got off of work and it was pitch black outside. The only light i had to look at the car was the spot light on the garage. All i could really see from the car was the outside and it looked not to bad. Keep in mind i had limited light. Well I told him I liked it and told him i wanted to come back and look at it the next day in the daytime(friday). He said it would have to be when he got home from work(5:30pm) which i knew that by that time it would be dark again so i decided to wait till the day i planned on buying it(Tuesday). So he told me that by that time he would have the whole car painted and have the rims on it and ready to go by the time I came to pick it up. Lets just say that as of now the car is in my driveway half painted and sitting on some stockies. Well back to the story. Needless to say, I was pissed when I went to go get the car and it had not been painted anymore than the first day that i saw it and it was sitting on some 14's. Well i decided to take the car anyways cause I was desperate. So that day I go to DMV to get it registered. To my surprise I discovred that I couldn't even get the fucking thing titled because the name that was on the front of the title was not the same as the sellers name on the back. Right about then is when I had enough. So from 11am that day to 5pm I repetedly tried calling Chris with no luck. At 6 pm i get a call back. I tell him what happenend and that I didn't have time to mess with it because I had a week to get ready for school. So I tell him that I just want my money back and i'd return the car with a ful tank of gas. Well of course that was impossible because he just spent the money that i gave him on another car that he picked up from a auction. 98 civic hatch. Well, damn. I was fucked because he never titled the car in his name so there was no proof that he had the car in the first place. A couple of days later he gives me a call and says that the owner of the car before him stated that Chris owed him the coilovers (Ground Control Gold Series) because they were never included in the sale. I just got off of the phone with the owner before him (BLACK240- Real nice guy!) and he said he has not talked to Chris since he traded him that Civic. Hmmmm.... sounds like someones lying. Well that is where I stand today. Here is a list of stuff that ALL MOTA STUNNA still owes me:

Dual Gauge pod with 2 autometer gauges
Projector Headlights
Black Widow side skirts
JDM gauge cluster
JDM itr steering wheel
17" ICW Rims
Carpet Kit
Finish painting the car

Here is a link to what the car looks like now... http://www.dragva.com/forums/showthread.php?t=122556

If there is anyone else that has been fucked over by him let either me or BLACK240 know. As of right now Black240 is going to try to help me solve the title issue. I posted the car for sale for $850 dollars explaining the reason that it is so cheap is because of the title. If I get the title straight then I will keep the car. Any help with this issue would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for looking.
first off, dumb for buying it when it wasnt as stated, second if you look on here you will find more places he has scammed people, if you dont take the time to look at the title when u get it then thats ur fault, make sure deals are as stated especially when you actually are meeting the person in person. thats my opinion of that
Old 01-08-2006 | 12:56 PM
MoltenMetalFuzion

If you think we are talking about Chris Colesher than your wrong. His name is Christopher Nailor and he lives in Richmond/ Chesterfield.
Old 01-11-2006 | 01:25 PM
for alarms/rmt-strts

EH3_SOHC has disabled reputation

file for a abandoned vehicle title, say its been in ur yard for like 6 months since u fixed it, they give u the guys addy, u write him a certified mail, pay dmv 8 bucks at first then another 35 for the title in 30 days and you have a brand new title in your name....only takes 30 days but u might want someone with a little more time on their hands since you will be busy with school n all
Old 01-11-2006 | 08:07 PM
CIMSPORT

spnamnt has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by GoldenLeg132003
If you think we are talking about Chris Colesher than your wrong. His name is Christopher Nailor and he lives in Richmond/ Chesterfield.
i know who he is, i know him personally, hence why i know hes scammed more ppl. search on honda-tech for jidum_undercover plenty of scams on there from him
Old 01-19-2006 | 03:28 AM
Banned

all mota stunna is an unknown quantity at this point

anyways thats true chris, but i only owe one person shit from him now well two one guy i owe 20 bucks i think, but fuck both of yall mother fuckers, first off lets start with that kdi brandon i think his name is? Where the fuck are my fucking se wheels? and zach i said id sell the car for 2 as it sits, i had a offer for 2300 and i was like well if u still want it then as ti sits and u said ok. Got vouches for that including adults so fuck off.

Quick Reply: VAdriven SCAMMER THREAD. Read before you lose your money.