Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Official 757 Spotted Thread

Old 11-01-2014, 05:27 AM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass
Default Re: Official 757 Spotted Thread

Sea green old VW beetle yesterday in the college drive area. Looked pretty good.

Also, to the tour de France faggle on Bridge road who thinks it's okay to ride between the lanes and hook a left at the intersection while the light is red and there are cars there waiting to turn, I hope you get run the fuck over. You are the reason people hate cyclists so much.
Old 11-01-2014, 09:01 AM
Unregistered Member

Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis.

I'm a tour de france faggot but I try and stay on back roads more. I rode bridge road one time to work and I didn't like it.
Old 11-01-2014, 01:16 PM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

I only call the ones "tour de France fags" who have decided it is okay to hold up a whole line of cars and not let them past even when the opportunity presents itself. Apparently being considerate to other people isn't necessary since they have as much of a right to use the road as everyone else. Then when it comes to obeying the traffic laws that they are supposed to be subject to, all of a sudden they're not the same as a car and they refuse to follow them.
Old 11-01-2014, 05:24 PM
Unregistered Member

Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis.

Gotcha. Yeah, me on a 16lb bicycle versus a 4000lb car doesn't add up. And you can't get out of your own way or get up to the speed of traffic. I keep the right as much as I can, until I really need to turn left. And if traffic is heavier than I like, I get off and wait and walk across typically. But like I said, I basically ride the back roads or neighborhoods of suffolk or smithfield. or go to the dismal swamp trail thing.

It is sketchy when there's interstate on and off ramps and you end up in the middle of the road. Coming back from western branch boulevard right before harbourview blvd where theres two lanes getting off from 164 was pretty terrifying, because I wanted to get over to the right as fast as I could.

like I said...backroads.
Old 11-01-2014, 11:54 PM
LET THE HATE FLOW

So yeah, not a tour de France faggot. Unfortunately you are probably subject to a lot of the rage brought about by tour de France faggots.
Old 11-07-2014, 09:24 PM
Registered member

00_VIP_BENZ 00_VIP_BENZ 00_VIP_BENZ 00_VIP_BENZ 00_VIP_BENZ 00_VIP_BENZ 00_VIP_BENZ 00_VIP_BENZ 00_VIP_BENZ 00_VIP_BENZ 00_VIP_BENZ

Who owns a silver wrx on teal wheels? Just saw it in Hampton with the whole rear smashed in. Hope everyone involved is ok.
Old 11-08-2014, 01:27 PM
±RepLegion

92_SR20 92_SR20 92_SR20 92_SR20 92_SR20 92_SR20 92_SR20 92_SR20 92_SR20 92_SR20 92_SR20

Originally Posted by Travis.
Gotcha. Yeah, me on a 16lb bicycle versus a 4000lb car doesn't add up. And you can't get out of your own way or get up to the speed of traffic. I keep the right as much as I can, until I really need to turn left. And if traffic is heavier than I like, I get off and wait and walk across typically. But like I said, I basically ride the back roads or neighborhoods of suffolk or smithfield. or go to the dismal swamp trail thing.

It is sketchy when there's interstate on and off ramps and you end up in the middle of the road. Coming back from western branch boulevard right before harbourview blvd where theres two lanes getting off from 164 was pretty terrifying, because I wanted to get over to the right as fast as I could.

like I said...backroads.
I live off a windy road that's one lane each way with no shoulder. Bikers seem to think it's a great idea to ride down it all the time, I've come around a corner and had to slam on the brakes because there's someone piddling around the bend. People just really need to pick better roads to ride on, windy + no shoulder + low visibility = no bueno.
Old 11-08-2014, 03:35 PM
Unregistered Member

It's hard to judge it. I see where you are coming from. I went on a ride on some farm roads in carrolton/smithfield today. Most were one lane each way, no yellow line, no shoulder with trees on both sides. Very low traffic, as in I could have counted the cars I saw on both hands. But at the same time I can totally see what you are saying. The roads were like 40mph so coming around a corner wouldn't yield a great amount of time to react. But then you get on a main road with a small shoulder, every car seems to think it's okay to not even get over at all and blow past you. The law is three feet minimum between the car and the biker. However, I'd say the majority of my riding takes place in neighborhoods. I'll be on a main road, which even by a lot of standards is very low traffic and decently wide, just to get to the next. this works for me cause I can easily do 30 miles on my bike but only be 5 from home.

Essentially there is no good place to ride. Someone will eventually hit me or my friends, but you know, that's how it goes.

I still consider myself better than the hipster fixie riders that pay no mind to traffic laws.
Old 11-08-2014, 03:57 PM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Sucks there aren't more bike lanes or even dedicated bike paths around here.
Old 11-09-2014, 01:35 PM
Unregistered Member

There's nothing out here where we are.

On topic though, saw a blue wrx, i think it was a hawkeye getting put on a rollback in bestbuys parking lot on portsmouth blvd.

Quick Reply: Official 757 Spotted Thread