Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Official 757 Spotted Thread

Old 01-17-2015, 05:14 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PTAD1 PTAD1 PTAD1 PTAD1 PTAD1 PTAD1 PTAD1 PTAD1 PTAD1 PTAD1 PTAD1
Default Re: Official 757 Spotted Thread

Originally Posted by JacKal
White NSX on 64W HRCP with white wheels and some flat brim rocking squid fag in a black BRZ trying to race him with his fanboi obnoxiously loud faggot shuttle. Yes I cut you off for acting like a faggot I so wish you would follow me I've had a shit day.
No wonder you had an awful day when you let small stuff like that get under your skin.

Two words: CHILL PILL.
Old 01-18-2015, 05:41 AM
Anal hammer

JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal

Originally Posted by PTAD1
No wonder you had an awful day when you let small stuff like that get under your skin.

Two words: CHILL PILL.
Lol my shit day comes from the less than admirable idiots I work with. It's not all bad some of the guys are just amazing and have great work ethics. The others kill me with dumb shit. That's neither here nor there, I was admiring a super clean car I don't see everyday when this asshole comes flying up at 90mph, jams on his breaks, and then proceeds to rev that obnoxious dickbag car of his to the limiter. When he realized the other car was exiting and paying him no mind he places his focus back on the road to discover that he's in an exiting lane and now wants to be where I am. In short you're absolutely right that shit boils my blood along with several other bad habits the cretins who use 64 exercise daily.
Old 01-18-2015, 07:22 AM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

I don't let Virginia drivers bother me anymore because it was getting to the point where I just get pissed off all the time. That said, I still refuse to wait for slow drivers, I'm just not angry about it anymore. I use all 3 lanes on the highway every single day going 5-10 over, swerving in between small gaps in cars, and cutting off the idiots in the two outside lanes who think they have a right to be there blocking traffic and going under the speed limit. There's a two lane near me house that people like to go 5-10 under on, and once you're stuck behind them, you're stuck for a while. I tailgate the fuck out of them and pass them ASAP. I make a lot of non-driving idiots very angry, but fuck them. If they were following the rules of the road, I wouldn't be bothering them. At least I get what I want most of the time and I'm not stressing out about it anymore.
Old 01-18-2015, 07:42 AM
Anal hammer

JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal

Originally Posted by Yardjass
I don't let Virginia drivers bother me anymore because it was getting to the point where I just get pissed off all the time. That said, I still refuse to wait for slow drivers, I'm just not angry about it anymore. I use all 3 lanes on the highway every single day going 5-10 over, swerving in between small gaps in cars, and cutting off the idiots in the two outside lanes who think they have a right to be there blocking traffic and going under the speed limit. There's a two lane near me house that people like to go 5-10 under on, and once you're stuck behind them, you're stuck for a while. I tailgate the fuck out of them and pass them ASAP. I make a lot of non-driving idiots very angry, but fuck them. If they were following the rules of the road, I wouldn't be bothering them. At least I get what I want most of the time and I'm not stressing out about it anymore.
I do the same thing I'm not above blinding you with my perfectly angled brights, or tailgating you until you eventually move over. I just don't understand what is so difficult about staying in the right hand lanes if you want to drive miss daisy. When I'm cruising I stay over there. It's not a weird concept. I miss my truck bitches stayed the fuck out of my way in a 6klb suv with a bumper height of your window sill. It's like I've got a neon sign above the mini screaming cut me off and pull out in front of me I'll brake hard don't worry.
Old 01-18-2015, 07:46 AM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

I do the same thing I'm not above blinding you with my perfectly angled brights, or tailgating you until you eventually move over. I just don't understand what is so difficult about staying in the right hand lanes if you want to drive miss daisy. When I'm cruising I stay over there. It's not a weird concept. I miss my truck bitches stayed the fuck out of my way in a 6klb suv with a bumper height of your window sill. It's like I've got a neon sign above the mini screaming cut me off and pull out in front of me I'll brake hard don't worry.
I'm probably gonna get a Silverado when I get rid of the Golf. Can't wait for that. It'll be brute force with that or just squeezing in between really small gaps in the Miata.
Old 01-18-2015, 07:51 AM
Unregistered Member

Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis.

There's a two lane near me house that people like to go 5-10 under on, and once you're stuck behind them, you're stuck for a while.
nansemond and bennett's pasture dude. fucking hell it sucks.

I'll ride in either lane on a two lane, but I'm usually five or ten over, but if someone comes up from behind and I'm in the left I get over as soon as I can. Interstate the same deal, if I'm in the left I'll be doing well enough over the posted limit. I can barely stand to stay in the right lane. People doing under or the exact posted speed just means I'm gonna be changing lanes constantly.

I think it all boils down to getting out of the way. I feel like if you are doing 80 on the interstate and I'm doing 70 in the left lane and I signal and get outta that lane before you get to me, then there's no real issue. The problem is most just fucking sit there in the lane and I get ever so close to them.

Then they still don't move.

Last edited by Travis.; 01-18-2015 at 07:55 AM.
Old 01-18-2015, 08:36 AM
Sheeeit

Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch

I do the same thing I'm not above blinding you with my perfectly angled brights
I really need to adjust the headlights on the Xterra, i`m constantly getting flashed by oncoming traffic thinking i have my high beams on....then i blast them with my actual high beams and they drive by feeling pretty stupid.
Old 01-18-2015, 12:23 PM
Registered member

lebaneezy has disabled reputation

Seafoam green miata at the oceanfront. I fucking love that color!
I think that was me lol
Old 01-18-2015, 01:20 PM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Originally Posted by lebaneezy
I think that was me lol
White roll bar? I now want to have mine painted, lol.
Old 01-18-2015, 01:23 PM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Originally Posted by Travis.
nansemond and bennett's pasture dude. fucking hell it sucks.

I'll ride in either lane on a two lane, but I'm usually five or ten over, but if someone comes up from behind and I'm in the left I get over as soon as I can. Interstate the same deal, if I'm in the left I'll be doing well enough over the posted limit. I can barely stand to stay in the right lane. People doing under or the exact posted speed just means I'm gonna be changing lanes constantly.

I think it all boils down to getting out of the way. I feel like if you are doing 80 on the interstate and I'm doing 70 in the left lane and I signal and get outta that lane before you get to me, then there's no real issue. The problem is most just fucking sit there in the lane and I get ever so close to them.

Then they still don't move.
This. I do the same thing, just get out of people's way. I also launch my car from the stoplight before the railroad tracks on Nanesmond to make sure I'm in front of the faggot in the other lane, who always floors it to try and get in front of me, so they can do 10 under once they're there. But then again, I avoid it as much as possible anyway because of all the potholes and how often the trains stop you. I fucking HATE that road.

Last edited by Yardjass; 01-18-2015 at 01:25 PM.

Quick Reply: Official 757 Spotted Thread