Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Official Shop List - 757

Old 02-03-2010, 06:06 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
pipedreams is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Official Shop List - 757

All Brands! All Sports!
9-6 Mon-Fri
9-2 Sat
Attached Thumbnails Official Shop List - 757-precision-proof.jpg  
Old 04-22-2010, 02:19 PM
Registered Member

Hook_7 has disabled reputation
Thumbs up Re: Official Shop List - 757

Business Name:Auto Envy Custom Mods Inc.

Full Street Address(Street, City, State, Zip): 936 Professional Place, Chesapeake, Va, 23320 Suite A1

Business Phone Number: 757-842-4517

Short Description of Services: Maintaince and performance on mainly bmw's but can do fix anything, Great person to deal with, Very honest and will deffinately take care of you.

Optional Contact Person Name: Ben
Old 06-21-2010, 08:25 PM
Registered Member

Slick-Trick has disabled reputation

Business Name:
Full Street Address(Street, City, State, Zip):
108-A Enterprise Dr. Elizabeth City NC 27909
Business Phone Number:
(252) 334-9600
Short Description of Services:
Superchargers, turbo kits, suspension, nos, wheels, tiers, Exhausts, just about anything and everything. we install everything we sell and we guarantee our work.
Optional Contact Person Name:
John Wright or Geoffrey Phillips
Optional Contact Person E-mail:
Sales@Slick-Trick.Com
Optional Website Address:
Http://Slick-Trick.com
Http://Store.Slick-Trick.com (just launched adding more parts every day.)
Old 08-25-2010, 06:29 AM
Audi a4 05

DubAUdi has disabled reputation

Business Name: Professional Automotive Services
Full Street Address(Street, City, State, Zip): 2401 Castleton Comm. Pky. Va Beach, 23456
Business Phone Number:757 301-7505
Short Description of Services: Full Service repair
Optional Contact Person Name:Curtis Carter
Optional Contact Person E-mail:

Last edited by DubAUdi; 09-22-2010 at 07:48 AM.
Old 06-10-2011, 09:26 AM

99SionPSI is an unknown quantity at this point

Business Name: Barnette's Remanufactured Engines
Full Street Address(Street, City, State, Zip): 1332 Truxton St. Chesapeake, Virginia, 23324
Business Phone Number:877-625-6878 or 757-494-0530
Short Description of Services:Full in-house CNC machine shop specializing in production remanufactured engines. Internal engine parts available.
Optional Contact Person Name:Steve or Joyce
Optional Contact Person E-mail:barnettesengines@barnettesengines.com
Optional Website Address:www.barnettesengines.com
Old 10-01-2011, 09:55 AM
Your a towel!!!

zx2uner has a reputation beyond reputezx2uner has a reputation beyond reputezx2uner has a reputation beyond reputezx2uner has a reputation beyond reputezx2uner has a reputation beyond reputezx2uner has a reputation beyond reputezx2uner has a reputation beyond reputezx2uner has a reputation beyond reputezx2uner has a reputation beyond reputezx2uner has a reputation beyond reputezx2uner has a reputation beyond repute

Well its about that time to share my experience with the rest of the community so that no one else gets taken for a loop by this place.

Business Name: East Coast Truck and Auto/East Coast Customs
Full Street Address: 850 W 40th Street, Norfolk VA, 23508
Business Phone Number: (757)-351-0000
Short Description of Services: full motor build with TT install....

Now the story....

July 2009: My Z had been supercharged since I bought the car at the end of 2007 with a Vortech V2 blower and DC Sports headers and Nismo cat back. It made good power and was fun to drive, but then i joined this forum and saw what some of the ppl here were doing with FI and wanted more, so not having a lot of funds I installed a Walbro 255, DW440's, Utec, and the 3.13 pully. Had the tuned and it was a blast, I was making 370hp and 305tq... but the FI gremlins struck and I blew my motor...

A good friend of mine was opening a shop and convinced my that he would take care of the car and do my build. He and the other partners of the busness had done several cars in my area and had done great work. I was about to leave for a deployment and had a second car so I decided to pull the trigger and go all out with my build.

Now this is where things start to get a little hard to follow, the shop that my friends were opening was going to be co-located with another shop that would house the bays and what not. Long story short my friends had a bit of a falling out with the owner of the building and other part of the shop, in the shuffle my car was left in the hands of the building owner who also owns the above named shop...

This is where all the shinanigans start, before I had left for my training, I had given them 8000 dollars to get started with the build. I got back from my 30 days of training and had 2 weeks of down time to kill before I headed over to the land of sand. They had ordered a built long block from IPP that had all the checks in the boxs that I wanted, 8.8:1 compression; 272 cams yada yada... cool things are moving along nicely. Then I left for deployment I got nothing from the shop as far as updates for the next 3 months... so I called them one day and was like "WTF, whats going on with my car?" "Well we took the motor that you ordered and put it in Franks car." (Frank is the owner of said shops son) "We have a block here in the shop that we will build in house for your car" so me being the VERY patient person that I am I said, will it still be done when I get back?" (I was assured that it would be done when I got back, I was going to be gone for a year) They said yes it will be done when you get back.

So fast forward to when I get back from deployment, I go to look at my car and see the progress, I'm expecting to see like at least a block put together maybe even in the car... they dont even have a single part for my car... the donor block that was "in the shop" wasnt there, no pistons, no clutch, no heads, cams, TT kit, nothing... so at this point I've given them the entire cost of parts and they have nothing in the shop mind you this is March 2010 now. Now that I was home I started to swing by every two or three days to put a foot in the owners ass and get things moving along. I wont go into detail on this but i didnt get my car back untill DEC 2010. Now the original plan for the build was to make about 550 or 600, the car was tuned by a third party shop, but they claimed to make 529hp on 18psi, the dyno sheet that they gave me was usless though...

Ok cool beans, I have my car back

I was in the market for a better ECU though, and ended up running across a deal on here for a Hydra, so I snatched it up and proceeded to MY tuner that has tuned the car from day one that I've had it, hoping to get some thing close or higher and for better drive ability I dropped the car off. well he calls me at work and asks how much boost I wanted to run, I said well, it was tuned at 18psi, so lets do that. To which he reply's we can only make 13psi and we've tried 3 other boost controlers besides yours ... Ok, well tune at 13psi and get what you can out of it... he ended up making 450/410

Well I was happy that i had my car back and it was making great power and pulled like a freight train. Tuner said well lets take it out on the street and smooth it out a bit and call it a day. While we were out tuning, sitting at a light, I lost half the motor... we get back to my tuners shop and pulled the passenger side valve cover off and lookie at what we found...

well theres your problem Chuck!

So I call the guys at the other shop and tell them whats up, owner responds, "yeah bring it back and we will make it right for ya". Now this is around FEB 2011... again things move slower than old ppl ****ing while i'm waiting for them to put the heads back together and put the motor back in... I eventually get fed up being lied to and waiting for them to finish the car, so i show up one day with a flat bed to claim my property... low and behold, they want to charge me 4 grand for putting the heads back on and putting the motor back in the car... well that **** went over like a wet fart in church. We eventually came to an agreement and I got the car back in my garage.

Now I start to go back through the car and tidy up things that need to be fixed, mostly its making things look pretty and getting things out of the way, I also start to compile a list of things that are wrong with the car, to include but not limited to: the paint is beat and looks like someone was using a grinder right next to the car shooting the shavings onto it
[ATTACH=CONFIG]126899[/ATTACH]

I'm now missing my A/C compressor

my door handle is missing...

and my seat belts are ghetto rigged...

now here is the kicker, got stuff worked out and finally got the car started and it runs like crap, but I figured it would, I changed the cams when I had the heads rebuilt so the tune is off a bit. Today I was tearing the top of the motor down a bit so that I could fix a leek on the coolant cross over pipe on the back side of the motor, ended up taking the whole plenum off, right down to the runners... you'll never guess what I found in one of the runners...
[ATTACH=CONFIG]126898[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]126900[/ATTACH]

Other random things that messed up...

One fender was pulled, in one spot... paint is chipped away there as well...

Also missing the inspection cover off the transmission and the block is missing a peice where the trannay mates up to the block...
Attached Thumbnails Official Shop List - 757-dscn0457.jpg   Official Shop List - 757-dscn0424.jpg   Official Shop List - 757-dscn0465.jpg  

Last edited by zx2uner; 10-01-2011 at 10:01 AM.
Old 02-19-2012, 09:02 PM
Registered Member

SkuNKd-eg6 has disabled reputation

Hey Henry I got a 92 civic I wanted to bring in n get. Estimate... I have minor body wrk needed....freinds told me u do fairly good prices so ill b hoping to hear from you
Old 05-03-2012, 05:39 PM
Registered Member

BarePrecision has disabled reputation

Business Name: bare precision automotive

Full Street Address: 8551 little england rd hayes va 23072

Business Phone Number:804 832 6867 Jodey

Short Description of Services: Full Service Automotive honda and acura work. Perfermorance tuning street on neptune and crome. All aftermarket head and block work done. Hand filing rings pressing. B D H F K all series accepted.

Optional Contact Person Name jeff 804 654 0028
Old 05-15-2012, 01:19 PM
SPI
Registered Member

SPI is an unknown quantity at this point

Business Name:
Southern Performance
Address
5156 Virginia Beach Boulevard
Virginia Beach, VA 23462
Phone
757-965-8761
Services
Diesel Repair and Performance - Head Studs to injection pumps to fixing 6.0L's all day
Gas Repair and Performance - From superchargers to clutches
Tires/Wheels - We offer almost ALL major brands! From your lowered Smart car with 3 lug wheels to your 40" Toyo M/T's, no sweat!
Suspension & 4x4 - We're the area's Rough Country dealer, so we have the best priced lift kits AND the best service!
Contact Name
Call me - ask for Janos
sales@southernperformance.us
Interwebz
http://www.southernperformance.us
http://www.facebook.com/southernperformance
Old 08-27-2012, 06:29 AM
DITB-AHHH

Corbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these parts

Business Name: Volks & Rings

Full Street Address: 419 E Denbigh Blvd. Newport news, VA 23602

Business Phone Number: (757) 874-0018

Short Description of Services: Virginia Volkswagen and Audi Enthusiast group founded in early 2011, in Nov. 2011. This is a full service repair and Performance Shop. We are a specialized dealer for Bagriders an airride distributor.

Last edited by Corbzin; 08-27-2012 at 06:31 AM.

Quick Reply: Official Shop List - 757