Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

My FresH WRseX

Old 01-27-2012, 05:33 AM
NBHNC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H
Default Re: My FresH WRseX

If you're only making ~300whp why do you need a 3 inch exhaust?
Old 01-27-2012, 05:40 AM
Registered member

ppayer38 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Lay Zee H
Cause it is what was on the car before I bought it... Why spend useless money to change it when it helps and gives me room to grow for power even if I never reach 400+, 600+whp
Old 01-27-2012, 05:41 AM
NBHNC

Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H

You obviously like to be louder and more obnoxious than you need to be.

And uselessly spending money? You painted your roof and trunk black. And painted factory wheels black. And lowered your car on factory wheels.
Old 01-27-2012, 05:42 AM
UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE

....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ....

I had 3 inch turbo back exhaust on my evo. With a MBC upped to 21psi that car woke the fuck up. Just sayin.

If the thread title stated "Pics of my WRX" this would've went better for you. There's nothing fresh about it. sorry.
Old 01-27-2012, 05:47 AM
NBHNC

Originally Posted by ....AJ....
I had 3 inch turbo back exhaust on my evo. With a MBC upped to 21psi that car woke the fuck up. Just sayin.

If the thread title stated "Pics of my WRX" this would've went better for you. There's nothing fresh about it. sorry.
Not denying that. It just isn't needed. I had a 2.5" exhaust on my Z28, with a hell of a lot more work done than his WRSex. And It didn't hinder it at all from putting good numbers down.
Old 01-27-2012, 05:49 AM
Fitty Tuckin

-JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB-

Turbo cars breath easier with 3in exhaust. Or it made my little sr20 swapped 240 from years back when I had one open up better.
Old 01-27-2012, 06:00 AM
Registered member

ppayer38 has disabled reputation

You obviously like to be louder and more obnoxious than you need to be.

And uselessly spending money? You painted your roof and trunk black. And painted factory wheels black. And lowered your car on factory wheels.
WRONG... Previous owner painted the black, I repainted my Deck lid, Hood, and scoop to match the car(it wasnt that expensive being as I did it myself as I do most things) and the wheels being painted was left over paint I had laying around.
As long as I keep getting FREE tires the stock wheels will most likely be on the car...

Plus small pipe is fine while the exhaust is hott(closer to the motor) but once it cools down it is slow moving so a bigger pipe doesnt hurt near the back... The car is not as loud as many would think, many v8's/honda's are much much louder

Originally Posted by ....AJ....

Both statements are very true here.... FresH was ment as in clean and shiney not FresH as in HellaFlush, Dropped on the ground with coilovers and excessive camber. I prefer functionallity over that "look" even though it is nice to see

Last edited by ppayer38; 01-27-2012 at 06:03 AM.
Old 01-27-2012, 06:05 AM
UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE

....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ....

Originally Posted by ppayer38

Both statements are very true here.... FresH was ment as in clean and shiney not FresH as in HellaFlush, Dropped on the ground with coilovers and excessive camber. I prefer functionallity over that "look" even though it is nice to see
Never said "hellaflush" (for fuck's sake I hate that word) was fresh.

I'd consider this "fresh".

Old 01-27-2012, 06:09 AM
Slammedxpert

SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush

Not denying that. It just isn't needed. I had a 2.5" exhaust on my Z28, with a hell of a lot more work done than his WRSex. And It didn't hinder it at all from putting good numbers down.

Turbo cars love a 3inch. They like little to no backpressure, N/A cars on the other hand are opposite.
Old 01-27-2012, 06:12 AM
NBHNC

I'm well aware of how turbo cars work. There's just no need for a 3inch exhaust pushing so little power. Just saying.

Quick Reply: My FresH WRseX