Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

Ramey Built - Shawn Ramey

Old 11-28-2009, 10:26 AM
da dragva kokopelli

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz
Default Re: Ramey Built - Shawn Ramey

Last edited by mike nagz; 11-28-2009 at 12:17 PM.
Old 11-28-2009, 10:38 AM
Ohhh Snap

madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez

Originally Posted by nagger
woah there buddy, im not a bullet scrounger, trust me, i affliate myself with very few people, and there are very few people who i will take a bullet for, i was at shawns house thanksgiving, and the night before, because we are OLD friends.. and i know his family etc etc.... i posted my standpoint from being there when your ecu went in and out jarrods type r to make sure everything was working or not, but when you flipped out about someone not working on your shit during thanksgiving, when not another shop in the area was open....... i figured you would have the common courtesy to understand what HOLIDAYS mean to some people.

regardless of its shawn, shad or any one else on this forum who runs a shop. THANKSGIVING IS FAMILY TIME. not ecu work.
No one expected it to even be touched on Thanksgiving. I asked when it would be finished,he said Friday afternoon.

I still love you nagger.
Old 11-28-2009, 11:34 AM
-8th Day Clothing-

Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck

HMMM seems to me that you cant accept the fact that things do go wrong on occasion AT EVERY SINGLE SHOP. .... like the tool breaking. It would of clearly been to you on Friday like said had that not happend, and you just are out to bash.

Also seems like Shawn is doing everything he can to make things right with you, EVEN after bashing his name .

..... so ......

- REP for you for being a faggot!
Old 11-28-2009, 05:34 PM
git down on it

judge judge judge judge judge judge judge judge judge judge judge

i can vouch for his phone being messed up cause i tried to get ahold of him too lol. phones suck.
Old 11-28-2009, 06:02 PM
Banned

my88crxvtech my88crxvtech my88crxvtech my88crxvtech my88crxvtech my88crxvtech my88crxvtech my88crxvtech my88crxvtech my88crxvtech

Originally Posted by Jarrod
and PS. P30's are one of the harder ones to chip, if it's a JDM one. )
i vouch for JDM P30's being hard to chip..they are a pain in the dick
Old 11-28-2009, 06:02 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

Originally Posted by my88crxvtech
i vouch for JDM P30's being hard to chip..they are a pain in the dick
so are kidney stones
Old 11-28-2009, 06:08 PM
Banned

my88crxvtech my88crxvtech my88crxvtech my88crxvtech my88crxvtech my88crxvtech my88crxvtech my88crxvtech my88crxvtech my88crxvtech

Originally Posted by nftuatn
so are kidney stones
lulz...
Old 11-28-2009, 10:09 PM
git down on it

judge judge judge judge judge judge judge judge judge judge judge

Originally Posted by nftuatn
so are kidney stones
hehe
Old 11-29-2009, 10:50 AM
Ohhh Snap

madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez

Originally Posted by Broke Neck
HMMM seems to me that you cant accept the fact that things do go wrong on occasion AT EVERY SINGLE SHOP. .... like the tool breaking. It would of clearly been to you on Friday like said had that not happend, and you just are out to bash.

Also seems like Shawn is doing everything he can to make things right with you, EVEN after bashing his name .

..... so ......

- REP for you for being a faggot!
Fail for you thinking you have a hint to what your talking about. On the contrary Shawn came through and burnt me a chip which is running my car now. Lack of communication was at fault to which was out of both mine and Shawns control.
Old 11-29-2009, 11:37 AM
-8th Day Clothing-

Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck

What story am I not getting?

You bash'd the man cause he had a set back
He still helped your retarded ass even though you were bashing him
You got your shit and it works great, and now youve edited all your posts because your all understanding that shit does go wrong, but were not when you made your blown out of proportion post and jumped the gun on bashing the man.

At the end of the day .... your still a fucking faggot .... im pretty sure I got the story correct.

Last edited by Broke Neck; 11-29-2009 at 11:43 AM.

Quick Reply: Ramey Built - Shawn Ramey