Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Cycle whore thread

Old 04-08-2011, 09:25 AM
TRIED HIS GT!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT
Default Re: Cycle whore thread

Originally Posted by fc3spitsfire
how did you hook it up? i totally have an engine lift, and that sounds easier!
large straps... I should have take some pictures... but I went through the front of the frame and the back. Used towels to protect any paint (like the tank). Then just lifted it.

I have also taken both rims off and picking the bike up on the kickstand. Leaned it over in a folding chair on the frame slider and it just sat there perfect. It was great. I ran up to the shop... put my tires on and came back. I wouldn't recommend doing that unless you have somebody to hold the bike steady when you are taking the rims on and off though.
Old 04-08-2011, 09:26 AM
TRIED HIS GT!

FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT

I will see about taking some pictures of my ghettoness when I am putting together my next bike. LOL.
Old 04-08-2011, 10:13 AM
Ich liebe Bier

BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin

Anyone interested in a AMA Flat Track instructional course April 23rd and 24th? Course is located just south of Fredericksburg, VA. Motorcycles and gear will be provided by the AMA instructor. The course will generally be based on: Sliding the front, Drifting the rear, Controlled sliding, and Throttle control. Price would be right around $170 per day. Please let me know only one or two more spots left.
Old 04-08-2011, 10:42 AM
the stig.

fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire

Originally Posted by FairladyZTT
I will see about taking some pictures of my ghettoness when I am putting together my next bike. LOL.
Do it!
Old 04-10-2011, 10:04 AM
Full Access Member

endemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond repute

Guys.... Don't let your friends ride your bike.....................
Old 04-10-2011, 10:19 AM
Dont Be Scared Homie

Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu

Originally Posted by endemic
Guys.... Don't let your friends ride your bike.....................
They crash your bike?
Old 04-10-2011, 10:42 AM
Full Access Member

endemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Neo Xian Wu
They crash your bike?
yup
Old 04-10-2011, 10:43 AM
Dont Be Scared Homie

Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu

Nothing too bad, I hope. What happened?
Old 04-10-2011, 10:49 AM
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar

that bites... pics of carnage?
Old 04-10-2011, 10:59 AM
Full Access Member

Originally Posted by Neo Xian Wu
Nothing too bad, I hope. What happened?
It isn't that bad. He is new to riding a motorcycle. It was too far from where I standing and didn't see the whole happened, I believe He tried to make a U turn on uphill road then downsided on the left side it was like 2-5 mph. My woodcraft sliders bended wtf.

After all happened I ran and check on my friend to make sure he's OK. I told him I dont care about damages and important is you are OK. He's pretty shaky and sweatin haha. I don't blame him for that happened. It's my fault to let him ride.

What's sliders do you or anybody recommended?

pic

Last edited by endemic; 04-10-2011 at 11:06 AM.

Quick Reply: Cycle whore thread