Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

dude pulls gun on me

Old 11-12-2010, 06:04 PM
breath

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
tucker5129 tucker5129 tucker5129 tucker5129
Angry dude pulls gun on me

this took place on 264E between 64 and the lynnhaven exit at about 715pm. i was in the right hand lane (there were other open lanes) and some dude was tailgating hard with his highbeams on, blinding the shit outa me. so i give him a little brake check (in my ranger) and he freaks!! we bob and weave for a sec and then he pull up on my passanger side a pulls a gun on me! pointing it and my passenger and screaming. i try breaking to let him pass, speeding up, but i couldnt lose him in my 16WHP ranger. he follows me like 5 miles with his gun pointed at me the whole time until i finialy dodge off the lynnhaven exit and lose him. dude was driving a white silverado with SC plates and 2 big ass 'shocker' stickers in the back window. i know the plate number. if any1 sees the faggot please leave him with a couple flats or broken windows.

-thanks for reading
Old 11-12-2010, 06:06 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn
Default Re: dude pulls gun on me

Originally Posted by tucker5129
this took place on 264E between 64 and the lynnhaven exit at about 715pm. i was in the right hand lane (there were other open lanes) and some dude was tailgating hard with his highbeams on, blinding the shit outa me. so i give him a little brake check (in my ranger) and he freaks!! we bob and weave for a sec and then he pull up on my passanger side a pulls a gun on me! pointing it and my passenger and screaming. i try breaking to let him pass, speeding up, but i couldnt lose him in my 16WHP ranger. he follows me like 5 miles with his gun pointed at me the whole time until i finialy dodge off the lynnhaven exit and lose him. dude was driving a white silverado with SC plates and 2 big ass 'shocker' stickers in the back window. i know the plate number. if any1 sees the guy please leave him with a couple flats or broken windows.
dont play chicken when you drive a ranger.
Old 11-12-2010, 06:08 PM
breath

Originally Posted by nftuatn
dont play chicken when you drive a ranger.
it wasnt even like that. i was just tryin to say 'hey go around man'
Old 11-12-2010, 06:09 PM
WHITE TRASH

SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR

this took place on 264E between 64 and the lynnhaven exit at about 715pm. i was in the right hand lane (there were other open lanes) and some dude was tailgating hard with his highbeams on, blinding the shit outa me. so i give him a little brake check (in my ranger) and he freaks!! we bob and weave for a sec and then he pull up on my passanger side a pulls a gun on me! pointing it and my passenger and screaming. i try breaking to let him pass, speeding up, but i couldnt lose him in my 16WHP ranger. he follows me like 5 miles with his gun pointed at me the whole time until i finialy dodge off the lynnhaven exit and lose him. dude was driving a white silverado with SC plates and 2 big ass 'shocker' stickers in the back window. i know the plate number. if any1 sees the faggot please leave him with a couple flats or broken windows.

-thanks for reading
That will teach ya to brake check someone.
Havoc

Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong

Should of smashed into him with the danger ranger...
Troll & Run

ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD

should of hit #77 and got smokeybear on the case
Old 11-12-2010, 06:10 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

no need to quote smokey....like george lopez says..." i got this..."
breath

i can understand road rage and/or wanting to fight but pullin a gun is a different story
ATGATT

marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike

LOL, don't brake check.

I've never understood the brake checking mentality. I imagine it goes something like this: "oh my, this is dangerous. I know how to cure it: I'll make it EXTREMELY dangerous!"
Old 11-12-2010, 06:11 PM
ATGATT

marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike

i can understand road rage and/or wanting to fight but pullin a gun is a different story
Ever heard of a cell phone?

Quick Reply: dude pulls gun on me