Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

who traded their s2k for this itr?

Old 09-07-2005, 04:57 AM
EEK
卐 Walnuts

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK
Default who traded their s2k for this itr?

just curious, i think there is twice as many ITR's in the 757 then there is in nova

Last edited by EEK; 06-12-2007 at 12:19 PM.
Old 09-07-2005, 05:25 AM
ITR prick #1...

boostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these parts
Default Re: who traded their s2k for this itr?

it wasnt me...

Old 09-07-2005, 05:30 AM
Justa lil 6

Dang Yo is a jewel in the roughDang Yo is a jewel in the roughDang Yo is a jewel in the roughDang Yo is a jewel in the roughDang Yo is a jewel in the rough

my friend traded his SI in at a dealer for that ITR pictured. ive been talking to the owner in michigan who use to have it.
Old 09-07-2005, 06:20 AM
round ii

Black Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond repute

There was a guy who came to our dealership to purchase Poindexter's S2000 - he was trading in a Black 00' ITR w/ 40k miles.
I was actually going to trade in my GSR and get it as a secondary car - but it was beat to shit. Had OEM Steering Wheel, but entire center section with airbag was missing, no air conditioning, entire center of front grill was cut out (he was turbo), no a/c, type-r wing gone & replaced with gsr wing.
We sold the vehicle to another local dealer - not sure who bought it. But they may have purchased it & fixed it up.
Old 09-07-2005, 06:20 AM
Drink Up, Chumps

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

That's a pretty ITR.
Old 09-07-2005, 06:35 AM
EEK
卐 Walnuts

EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK

Originally Posted by Black Nugget
There was a guy who came to our dealership to purchase Poindexter's S2000 - he was trading in a Black 00' ITR w/ 40k miles.
I was actually going to trade in my GSR and get it as a secondary car - but it was beat to shit. Had OEM Steering Wheel, but entire center section with airbag was missing, no air conditioning, entire center of front grill was cut out (he was turbo), no a/c, type-r wing gone & replaced with gsr wing.
We sold the vehicle to another local dealer - not sure who bought it. But they may have purchased it & fixed it up.
so the R was beat to shit?
Old 09-07-2005, 07:11 AM
Justa lil 6

Dang Yo is a jewel in the roughDang Yo is a jewel in the roughDang Yo is a jewel in the roughDang Yo is a jewel in the roughDang Yo is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Black Nugget
my friend has it now. the grill was cut out because the OG owner had disc brake vents in the front, the ITR wing is gone because the OG owner wanted less attention, the air bag is there, but the OG owner removed all the SRS stuff and AC stuff for weight loss.
Old 09-07-2005, 03:40 PM
Awesome.

MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E

Are those Enkei Bortex RPM2's?!!!?!?!!
Old 09-07-2005, 07:13 PM
round ii

Black Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by EEK
so the R was beat to shit?
Yeah. My friend said he asked the owner what happened to the Type-R - he replied that the previous owner had sold him the car like that. He had some modifications done, but had a rough time trying to get it back to stock to sell to him. So.. thats what he ended up with.
Old 09-07-2005, 08:05 PM
braap braap

Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod

Originally Posted by JDM_EF8
my friend has it now. the grill was cut out because the OG owner had disc brake vents in the front, the ITR wing is gone because the OG owner wanted less attention, the air bag is there, but the OG owner removed all the SRS stuff and AC stuff for weight loss.
The Si is gone....nooooooooooooo

Quick Reply: who traded their s2k for this itr?