Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Anyone do some saltwater fishing in the area?

Old 08-24-2009, 03:41 PM
Shooting 63's

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda
Default Anyone do some saltwater fishing in the area?

Will have a ton of free time on my hands (GF going back to school ), and have been wanting to hit up some spots along the bridges and such.

If anyone has a boat that they take out to fish, and have some space, that would be awesome! I'll happily split gas and bait, as well as buy the beer and lunch/dinner.

Long shot, but hey...you never know.

Levi
Virginia Beach

And for those who will say fishing is gay...it fits me well.
Old 08-24-2009, 03:53 PM
All stock. No modify

basketthis69 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Anyone do some saltwater fishing in the area?

My brother regularly goes to the piers around Va beach and usually does well with the fishing thing... He doesn't boat fish because it's more hit and miss from what I understand... I guess they can determine where the fish will be based on some report for the pier...

Ninja edit: Fishing is gay!
Old 08-24-2009, 04:04 PM
Registered member

DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus

Originally Posted by idriveahonda
Will have a ton of free time on my hands (GF going back to school ), and have been wanting to hit up some spots along the bridges and such.

If anyone has a boat that they take out to fish, and have some space, that would be awesome! I'll happily split gas and bait, as well as buy the beer and lunch/dinner.

Long shot, but hey...you never know.

Levi
Virginia Beach

And for those who will say fishing is gay...it fits me well.
we hit the canyons from time to time...its quite a run though, and pretty hard work.
lately we've been killing the red drum inshore
Old 08-24-2009, 04:18 PM
Shooting 63's

idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda

Originally Posted by DisturbedFocus
we hit the canyons from time to time...its quite a run though, and pretty hard work.
lately we've been killing the red drum inshore
Dude...

Holler at me. I may be little, but I'll work.
Old 08-24-2009, 04:47 PM
Autophobic

CivicDuty has much to be proud ofCivicDuty has much to be proud ofCivicDuty has much to be proud ofCivicDuty has much to be proud ofCivicDuty has much to be proud ofCivicDuty has much to be proud ofCivicDuty has much to be proud ofCivicDuty has much to be proud ofCivicDuty has much to be proud ofCivicDuty has much to be proud ofCivicDuty has much to be proud of

Ive been wanting to go to the lynnhaven inlet over by where Duck Inn use to be for a while now. I bought a bunch of flounder rigs and gotcha plugs like two weeks ago for the trip, but I ended up not going. Just something to throw out there...
Old 08-24-2009, 05:04 PM
Shooting 63's

Originally Posted by CivicDuty
Ive been wanting to go to the lynnhaven inlet over by where Duck Inn use to be for a while now. I bought a bunch of flounder rigs and gotcha plugs like two weeks ago for the trip, but I ended up not going. Just something to throw out there...
I'm down to do whatever.

Lived in Pensacola, Florida for three years and had friends with small boats. We would fish for speckled trout and small stripers along with bridges down there.

Looking to do something fun every once in a while down here...if anyone has open space they wouldn't mind filling, shoot me a message. It may take me a little bit to get into the swing of things, but I can tie a hell of a fishermans knot.
Old 08-24-2009, 05:28 PM
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

I'll pass on the fishin part but I'll fry the hell out of it when you get back... I'd love to get my hands on some saltfish to fry up... mmmmmmmmm
Old 08-24-2009, 05:31 PM
wharlgarbl

notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline

I has my fishing lic for NC for salt water.
Went down to the bridge last time and fished for some sheeps head off the pylons

We should go sometime!
Old 08-24-2009, 05:46 PM
Banned

UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn

I will hit you up later on this year(getting ready for rock fish). I have a 21' boat but I am changing out motors on it right now
Old 08-24-2009, 05:50 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

im fixing to go out this weekend...probably go to the 3rd island cbbt

caught a few sharks and shit last time...

Quick Reply: Anyone do some saltwater fishing in the area?