Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

21+ 757ers: Saturday 2/28

Old 02-26-2004, 04:39 AM
Atheist.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker
Default 21+ 757ers: Saturday 2/28

What do y'all fools wanna do Saturday night?

No more Hooters bullshit; that spot is sucking more and more as time goes on.

My only requirement is they must serve alcohol.
Preferably not a club. Since I don't dance, I would at least like to be able to hear myself think and be able to have a conversation with somebody.

Your suggestions.....
Old 02-26-2004, 04:46 AM
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: 21+ 757ers: Saturday 2/28

Shorebreak Billiards maybe? Good place, nice looking waitresses, and alcohol.
Old 02-26-2004, 04:55 AM
Biding time

montman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these parts

Granby street in norfolk has some nice bars.

There are enough of them to bar hop so you wont get bored, and there is some diversity in the type/setup/music of the bars as well.
We go alot when its nice out.
Old 02-26-2004, 05:03 AM
Atheist.

Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker

Originally Posted by blaxican25
Shorebreak Billiards maybe? Good place, nice looking waitresses, and alcohol.
haha, description sounds tight Never heard of that place though. Where is it?

Originally Posted by montman
Granby street in norfolk has some nice bars.

There are enough of them to bar hop so you wont get bored, and there is some diversity in the type/setup/music of the bars as well.
We go alot when its nice out.
I've been to a few of them. But last time I ended up in some bisexual after-hours club. Some asian chick tried to hump me in the janitor's closet.
Old 02-26-2004, 05:08 AM
Biding time

montman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Skywalker
I've been to a few of them. But last time I ended up in some bisexual after-hours club. Some asian chick tried to hump me in the janitor's closet.
hahah, yeah we generally try to avoid the after-hours meat markets.

Depending on the last time you were down this way, there may be a few new places open as well.
Old 02-26-2004, 05:12 AM
Atheist.

hahah, yeah we generally try to avoid the after-hours meat markets.
Actually, it was a really diverse crowd (gender, ages, sexual preferences). I remember this older couple thought Crate was gay because he danced so well.

Depending on the last time you were down this way, there may be a few new places open as well.
I know that there are. There were a few places springing up down there when I moved.
Old 02-26-2004, 05:16 AM
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

haha, description sounds tight Never heard of that place though. Where is it?
It's on shore drive where Bay Billiards used to be. It's not too far from the duck inn.
Sounds like Bugatti's. I say that because for PJ's to have a janitor's closet, they'd have to clean the place.
Old 02-26-2004, 05:18 AM
Atheist.

It's on shore drive where Bay Billiards used to be. It's not too far from the duck inn.
I know where that is. But that's a bit of a drive for the regular 757 21+ headz.
Sounds like Bugatti's. I say that because for PJ's to have a janitor's closet, they'd have to clean the place.
You hit the nail on the head. That was the place...Bugatti's.
Old 02-26-2004, 05:33 AM
go topless.

BillMW has disabled reputation

What do y'all fools wanna do Saturday night?

No more Hooters bullshit; that spot is sucking more and more as time goes on.

My only requirement is they must serve alcohol.
Preferably not a club. Since I don't dance, I would at least like to be able to hear myself think and be able to have a conversation with somebody.

Your suggestions.....
Hey if you guys bring your own drinks we can party here at the house...only thing missing are women, so bring 'em and their friends. Newtown/Baker road vicinity. Plenty of room and cheaper than going out. Just an option. I'll keep checking for a final decision whatever that may be. Skywalker, PM me if that's something you want to do.
Old 02-26-2004, 05:34 AM
#XV

You hit the nail on the head. That was the place...Bugatti's.
If that walls of that janitor's closet could speak, oh the stories it would tell...

Quick Reply: 21+ 757ers: Saturday 2/28