Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

reckless in hampton

Old 04-05-2005, 09:24 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
B16bEJ1 has disabled reputation
Default reckless in hampton

got a ticket for 84 in a 55 in hampton. 1st in my new car. like 4 am any bight ideas? im gonna take the driving class before i go. any good excuses? or ways i might beable to get out of it?
Old 04-05-2005, 09:28 PM
Registered Member

Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva
Default Re: reckless in hampton

get a friend you know in the business to calibrate your speedo incorrectly, then take it to a shop with good rapore (sp?) and get a official paperwork confirming that your speedo was off. show it to the judge and you might get some slack cut.

did the cop have you on radar?
Old 04-05-2005, 09:30 PM

BKS_SC2 has a reputation beyond reputeBKS_SC2 has a reputation beyond reputeBKS_SC2 has a reputation beyond reputeBKS_SC2 has a reputation beyond reputeBKS_SC2 has a reputation beyond reputeBKS_SC2 has a reputation beyond reputeBKS_SC2 has a reputation beyond reputeBKS_SC2 has a reputation beyond reputeBKS_SC2 has a reputation beyond reputeBKS_SC2 has a reputation beyond repute

Get a lawyer - but 84 in a 55 damn
Old 04-06-2005, 06:19 AM
Jesus bilt my hotrod

Focal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these parts

That's what you get for driving like an idiot.
Old 04-06-2005, 09:09 AM
_______

_____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____

One of my drivers just got 82 in a 55
Old 04-06-2005, 10:25 AM

Hunter300zx has disabled reputation

i got reckless in hampton, i took my car to a shop in va beach, had the spedo "checked" took it next door, and had the speed sensor "replaced" then got it rechecked. the judge said that since i had spent so much on it already he would knock it down to improper driving, which is only like 2 points on DL rather than 6 for reckless
Old 04-06-2005, 10:52 AM
vip

Kutsuju has much to be proud ofKutsuju has much to be proud ofKutsuju has much to be proud ofKutsuju has much to be proud ofKutsuju has much to be proud ofKutsuju has much to be proud ofKutsuju has much to be proud ofKutsuju has much to be proud ofKutsuju has much to be proud ofKutsuju has much to be proud ofKutsuju has much to be proud of

Your licesne might get suspended for 6 months depending on the judge.
Old 04-06-2005, 11:11 AM
Lex
vEE-tEC

Lex has disabled reputation

I had an 81 in a 45 in Yorktown and I got off with speeding as my first ticket. First off get a lawyer and take the Driver Improvement class, also go to the DMV and get an Official Driver Transcript showing your driving record, since it is your first ticket it will be A+++++. In doing this you are exhausting all your resources to get out of this ticket and so all your cards are out. The speedo check is not a great idea unless you have a lot of money to actually replace that stuff. If you go to a judge and show your speedo was off by a lot (in reality) you would have to spend quite a bit to fix your calibration of your speedometer to match your car. Good luck!!!!
Old 04-06-2005, 11:49 AM
Im here for the beer

CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun

speeding tickets are so god damn dumb, they should be fine only since all they really care about is the money.
Old 04-06-2005, 12:12 PM

Hunter300zx has disabled reputation

...you would have to spend quite a bit to fix your calibration of your speedometer to match your car. Good luck!!!![/QUOTE]

i paid $35 to get mine "fixed" alls you need is paperwork... you dont need actual work done...

Quick Reply: reckless in hampton