Notices
Sponsor Marketplace Support those who support VADriven! This forum is restricted to businesses and vendors who are VADriven Sponsors. Please consider them when making your next purchase! If you would like to become a sponsor click here.

RPM 2 WEEKS TO 90 SECONDS

Old 05-29-2007, 10:25 AM
dru
GUIBO!?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dru dru dru dru dru dru dru dru dru dru dru
Default Re: RPM 2 WEEKS TO 90 SECONDS

sealed type rs... come on now
Old 05-29-2007, 11:32 AM
Registered Member

TINTASSASSIN has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by 4drjdmteg
nope dont have anything like it at all ive never even owned a subwoofer at all but ive seen more impressive stuff thats all im saying lets see something crazy
To us any installer who labors hard to be dedicated,creative,sweat, blood and tears (over 2 weeks 8hrs, 6 days a week ) to present some of the best works of art should be credited, your quote "Not impressed" could be view as an insult or such, never owned a subwoofer?, don't know what your missing, we can make it where you won't even want to leave your car. Don't get us wrong we built have way more tighter systems check out a few samples here; https://www.vadriven.com/forums/blackhole-6/rpm-custom-installs-183112/ and as your request for "Let's see something crazy" your wish is my command, 1st check out our 2nd custom audio install unveiling at the RPM Event this Friday(new posting in a minute) way more crazier on the waaaaaaaaaay!
Old 05-29-2007, 12:11 PM
Registered Member

4drjdmteg has disabled reputation

k whoa alright didnt mean to piss in ne ones corn flakes just saying it wasnt impressive sorry to offend you and if i see something mad crazy i will compliment you on it have a good day sir
Old 05-29-2007, 01:57 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by dru
sealed type rs... come on now
Dru,

If your talking about weight reduction, a ported box would have been like 2 refrigerators(more weight) and are sloppier in sound comparison, but keep in mind were running 4 Type R 15's with 6000 watts and weight was our last concern with an Expedition, trust us it hits so damn hard the displays came crashing down off our display walls and almost shattered the showroom display cabinets .
Old 05-29-2007, 02:00 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by FOBBY
you should on your next project make a two woofer spinning box in the middle of the trunk area
Not a bad idea, suggestions are always welcomed, will keep in mind.Thanks
Old 05-29-2007, 02:44 PM
has a huge dong

VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER

Originally Posted by TINTASSASSIN
VB2NR,
How many times have you done it ?, never said it wasn't done before, just displaying latest custom audio install coming out of RPM in a unique way that's all
whoa buddy, I have done it many, many times before. Not just did i hold a db drag record for several years, and have had all kinds of fiberglass setups, but have been in the audio scene for many years, and have a room full of trophies to prove it, but that particular setup HAS been done more times than any of us can count. Not saying the work is not good, it looks like a great,very clean install. But don't get offended because your "unique way" is not so unique.OK, thanks...
Old 05-29-2007, 02:48 PM
dru
GUIBO!?

dru dru dru dru dru dru dru dru dru dru dru

Originally Posted by TINTASSASSIN
Dru,

If your talking about weight reduction, a ported box would have been like 2 refrigerators(more weight) and are sloppier in sound comparison, but keep in mind were running 4 Type R 15's with 6000 watts and weight was our last concern with an Expedition, trust us it hits so damn hard the displays came crashing down off our display walls and almost shattered the showroom display cabinets .
Lol, I didn't mean any offense to what I said if that's how it came by. Of course ported boxes are "sloppier" but when those "hype r's" are ported, jeez can they output some sound.

Did you sound deaden?

And no I was not referring to weight reduction at all in my post.
Old 05-29-2007, 03:25 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by VB2NER
whoa buddy, I have done it many, many times before. Not just did i hold a db drag record for several years, and have had all kinds of fiberglass setups, but have been in the audio scene for many years, and have a room full of trophies to prove it, but that particular setup HAS been done more times than any of us can count. Not saying the work is not good, it looks like a great,very clean install. But don't get offended because your "unique way" is not so unique.OK, thanks...
Then we would expect another installer to respect another's creative artwork especially a 250 pd one, not doubting you have been in the scene for many years but I own one, these stackable /////Alpine amps just came so how did you see this exact setup more than we can count, we have never seen this "EXACT" setup so that 's what makes it unique, you have not even seen it in person, trust us the pics do little justice than if it were in front of you and on the contrary I wasn't referring the system as the "Unique Way" when I quoted that, I was talking about the time lapse photography. OK, your welcome....
Old 05-29-2007, 03:36 PM
Body In Trunk.

RCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond repute

Kyle, way to step up the work. looks nice as hell! ill hafta stop in and hear this thing, well rather feel it. how bout them sleeping babies now eh? hehehehe as always to how your handling all the negativity, some people just have less class then then they do time to run their mouths.
Old 05-29-2007, 03:38 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by dru
Lol, I didn't mean any offense to what I said if that's how it came by. Of course ported boxes are "sloppier" but when those "hype r's" are ported, jeez can they output some sound.

Did you sound deaden?

And no I was not referring to weight reduction at all in my post.
No offense at all, I gotcha, on post you can't see individual expressions so sometimes we make assumptions, did we sound deaden? took entire interior out and almost hushmat every square inch, since we removed and did the headliner, we reinstalled with a black suede headliner for even more sound deading, come by Friday to our event, get some free promo items and see our work and hear 1st hand

Quick Reply: RPM 2 WEEKS TO 90 SECONDS