Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

1992 240sx engine swap options?

Old 03-09-2005, 06:34 PM
psycho jungle cat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift
Default Re: 1992 240sx engine swap options?

Originally Posted by kawgomoo
the ka is often overlooked because it sucks dick. im sorry to spread the hate, but man. fuck a ka! and on that note, fuck the sr20 as well.

i think everyone should have rb25's and 26's. sounds good to me.
If they were that easy to get youd be saying fuck a rb25 and an rb26, everyone should have a 2jz. Meaning not everyone has that kind of money, and even so, id rather spend the money on a KA than an rb swap. Regardless this thread could go on forever. To the thread starter: Your options have been established, go research each and every one, than make a decision.
Old 03-09-2005, 06:39 PM
fabricated reality

kawgomoo can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by Spindrift187
If they were that easy to get youd be saying fuck a rb25 and an rb26, everyone should have a 2jz. Meaning not everyone has that kind of money, and even so, id rather spend the money on a KA than an rb swap. Regardless this thread could go on forever. To the thread starter: Your options have been established, go research each and every one, than make a decision.

ive researched everyone. the 1 or 2jz would be a cool swap too! but from an easiness standpoint sticking with the same manufacture makes the swap way easier. i dont say rb's are cool because you cant get them here. thats just plain unfortunate. i think they are cool because they are 6 cylinders and have shitloads of potential and torque. ive built many a ka and know most if no all of there shortcomings. every motor has its own set of hurdles, but for a soild 500hp street machine rb 6cyl is the ticket
Old 03-09-2005, 08:39 PM
WIKAP WIKAP PLBTTTTT

eeterp is a name known to alleeterp is a name known to alleeterp is a name known to alleeterp is a name known to alleeterp is a name known to alleeterp is a name known to all

Originally Posted by hondazccivic
Hey, what swap is most cost effiecient, that would give me the most power, for less money.
most power and cost efficient in the same sentence.......ahhhh

How 'bout this, I'll paypal you a dollar if you swap a VQ45dett

but seriously, brakes and suspension can be done with low cost and you'll enjoy the car more.