Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

240sx sr20det swap (help)

Old 07-02-2009, 09:24 AM
Stuff n Stuff

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
240trainee 240trainee 240trainee 240trainee 240trainee 240trainee 240trainee 240trainee 240trainee 240trainee 240trainee
Default Re: 240sx sr20det swap (help)

Hahahahahahaaha.

Trying to get a shop to you. Strike 1

Being a cocky bastard, while obviously not knowing jack shit. Strike 2

Having someone come forward you've fucked over before. Strike 3.

So no, I have no desire to do your SR swap.
Old 07-20-2009, 06:37 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cali-Ef is an unknown quantity at this point
Lightbulb Re: 240sx sr20det swap (help)

Originally Posted by FairladyZTT
This dude gave me a negative feed back because I helped him out and attempted to fix his Z. Gave him parts... which he was supposed to pay for (2 specialty hoses). and had my friend run a diagnosis on his car. Guy said that he would be back the next day.

So I got the parts needed to fix his shitbox. He says, "You made me feel dumb, I dont like being talked to like I am a child". Because i stated "WTF?! What dumbass cut your engine harness up and then butt connected the shit back together?!?! That is going to be an electrical nightmare!"

Low and behold he is the one that did it and he got butt hurt. Turned out that his ECU was fried from his super cool wiring job. I told him that the car was running in safe mode and that it had air leaks, that were keeping it from flooding by pulling extra air through the leaks.

2 hoses were completely missing. I put the hoses on there and it was running worse because it couldn't get the extra air. Told him that once the ECU was changed... it would fix it. I called around and got him an ECU. and he bails without paying me for my time or parts that I gave him.

Then he gives me a negative trade rating because?!?!?!?!

Beware.. the guy is a total tool... dont go out of your way for him. He will try and get you in the end. As you can see.. he is not the brightest crayon in the box.

1st. I tried to pay you dude, and what did you say?..... REMEMBER YOU DROVE TO THE STORE AND HAD TO WAIT FOR ME, WHILE I WAS AT THE BANK???

2nd. I never had and issue with the statement you said because i had just bought the car and it was wired that way, REMEMBER? I spoke to you and arranged to see you before i even bought the car?

3rd. You never bought the ecu because the day after, you texted me asking if i had money up front for the ecu, thats when i told you i wouldn't let you work on my car.

However if you fell i owe you something give me a visit, just let me know when and how much i owe you.

14509 Old courthouse way
Newport news V.A 23608

Youll see the 300 out there, just give me a call when your ready.