Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

88-91 civic help needed

Old 04-18-2003, 06:22 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma
Default 88-91 civic help needed

i though i had starter probs so i replaced the starter and it was fine...replaced the dead battery, and the car started...now i disconnected the security sys. from the ignition and it still wont start...i think it is becuase the ignition itself has gone bad or has a short...im going to start taking apart the dash and all to get to all the wires and the ignition...im going to look for a short or any burn marks, if anyone else has had this problem and has some answer for me that could HELP then let me know...if you can help me look for the prob then even better...i dont wanna go to a shop and pay them 45$ to find the prob so hit me up
Old 04-19-2003, 04:21 AM
corona connessuer

CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA

first off what car do you have with what setup?

what is it doing exactly????
Old 04-19-2003, 07:48 AM

Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma

well i found the prob and im going to use a s2k push button start instead of replacing the parts...i nice upgrade =)
Old 04-19-2003, 07:54 AM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

Originally posted by CRXGen2
well i found the prob and im going to use a s2k push button start instead of replacing the parts...i nice upgrade =)
no your not, god damnit, i have had that in my car for like 6 months now, not the fake shit, the s2ooo shit, your not aloud to have it, haha and just to let you know cause i know your gonna do it, the button has an internal relay so dont try to wire one up, good luck, its tough to get the ignition figured out but oh well i guess i cant stop you, haha.........