Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

90 Talon GSX - Rebuild

Old 01-23-2007, 02:29 PM
Your Local DSM Tech

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD
Default Re: 90 Talon GSX - Rebuild

just buy my motor It comes complete with even accessories. I might even be a nice guy and give you a new timing belt and the arp studs if you do, but id have to think about it

I've built some pretty nice motors for really cheap, but see the problem is, if you're patient enough, you can find good deals. Buschur has/had a sale on their eagle rods, slowboy has a sale on manely piston i think it was, so right there you are saving over $100-$150. Then of course keep shopping around to find the right bearings, and anything else you want. Keep an eye out for GB's as well, I have picked up many deals from those. Some may remember my DSMlink GB which saved us some money, so just keep your eyes and ears open to have a cheap build.
Old 01-23-2007, 02:31 PM
Registered member

ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN

i have a 2g mas forsale
Old 01-24-2007, 03:50 AM
R.I.P B.K.H & K.D.A.

SlammedScort has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Hybrid AWD
just buy my motor It comes complete with even accessories. I might even be a nice guy and give you a new timing belt and the arp studs if you do, but id have to think about it

I've built some pretty nice motors for really cheap, but see the problem is, if you're patient enough, you can find good deals. Buschur has/had a sale on their eagle rods, slowboy has a sale on manely piston i think it was, so right there you are saving over $100-$150. Then of course keep shopping around to find the right bearings, and anything else you want. Keep an eye out for GB's as well, I have picked up many deals from those. Some may remember my DSMlink GB which saved us some money, so just keep your eyes and ears open to have a cheap build.
Speaking of the GB on the link, wouldn't happen to have another one coming up soon, would ya? I had talked to you about the last gb but, then I lost the timing belt and head, so it got pushed way back. I'm ready for it in the next month or so again, so just let me know.
Old 01-24-2007, 05:45 AM
1505/2000

execelon execelon execelon execelon execelon execelon execelon execelon execelon execelon execelon

your such a dsm hoe by the way i'm looking for some rods but i'm in no hurry...

buugie if your just trying to make 350hp you could just rebuild it and keep it simple..
Old 01-24-2007, 03:05 PM
Your Local DSM Tech

Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD

yeah 350 is nothing.

as for rods, buschur has their sale going on. My next set will be aluminum

As for another Dsmlink GB, it wont happen for a looong time. Dave and Thomas are working on V3 release, so it would be too much for them, trust me I've asked.
Old 01-24-2007, 11:29 PM
R.I.P B.K.H & K.D.A.

SlammedScort has disabled reputation

yeah 350 is nothing.

as for rods, buschur has their sale going on. My next set will be aluminum

As for another Dsmlink GB, it wont happen for a looong time. Dave and Thomas are working on V3 release, so it would be too much for them, trust me I've asked.
If I bought V2, I can still download and update to V3 right?
Old 01-25-2007, 01:37 AM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by SlammedScort
If I bought V2, I can still download and update to V3 right?
you'd have to send your chip out as well and pay a upgrade fee ($50 i think?) if i remember correctly from when they came out with V2