Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

91 da rs wont start....

Old 07-16-2010, 11:44 AM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask
Default Re: 91 da rs wont start....

Originally Posted by saraxumus15
i have a question outside of the injector issue....

has anybody ever tried to put a power sunroof in? my teggy is a rs in obviously no sunroof.., i would like to install a auto/motorized sunroof..
any experienced ppl?
Old 07-16-2010, 06:02 PM
Registered Member

saraxumus15 has disabled reputation

"power" sunroof.... which means doesnt it involve makin brakets for the tracks or installin them to enable it to slide...whether it slide inside or jus slide over the roof...
Old 07-16-2010, 06:38 PM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Originally Posted by saraxumus15
i have a 91 da integra rs...when i bought the car it wasnt runnin the engine harness was hacked...no dizzy plugs, resistor box, or injector plugs... it also had a spun bearing...the damage to crank and rod was very minimal so for a temporary fix i jus replaced the bearing.....i've gotten a whole new harness n resistor box...i have power an everything now....i've reset the timing...however i wasnt aware that the belt had to be put on from left cam to the right so the tensioner takes up the slack..i tried to start it anyways n nothin.... it'll crank and and start but then shut down on me... after that first attempt to start it u can only hear it putterin tryna catch but wont actually turn over..i reset the timing a second time...this time i didnt take the crank pulley off, i used the markings on the crank...i set it on the mark thats further off to the right of the 3 markings close together..the cams didnt move as much from the slack (at this time i still wasnt aware that i had to put belt on from left to right).....it still did the same thing....if i use starting fluid it'll start for a few seconds i can rev it etc, act as if im drivin, pull of n everything but she'll still shut off....wt could it be....i have fuel pressure, i checked that from the filter "bleeder screw" (i guess it's called) i checkd the pressure regulator, took it off and turned key to see if fuel gettin to injectors..i did the same from the bleeder screw....it is.., then i checked injectors., i took them out n tested on the battery to see if they tick to let me know they are firing which they are......WT COULD IT POSSIBLY BE!!!! OH and the relay clicks as it should and pump primes....