Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

91 integra problem

Old 08-11-2005, 09:45 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
pimpingreen13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 91 integra problem

hey does you car turn over? Cause mine does but it dosent start. Let me know if that fixes your problem. thanks
Originally Posted by mportedcivicsi
-Yes they have them in stock, just called them $52 and change...Im picking mine up today.
Old 08-11-2005, 10:30 AM
Grip Syndicate

mportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by pimpingreen13
hey does you car turn over? Cause mine does but it dosent start. Let me know if that fixes your problem. thanks
Yeah the car turns over like everything is good...just wont start. Basic trouble shooting yesterday leads me to believe that this is the problem...I will let you know if it works out!
Old 08-11-2005, 11:29 AM
Registered Member

where is the relay located? i cant seem to find it.
Yeah the car turns over like everything is good...just wont start. Basic trouble shooting yesterday leads me to believe that this is the problem...I will let you know if it works out!
Old 08-11-2005, 01:06 PM
Grip Syndicate

mportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud of

where is the relay located? i cant seem to find it.
Take the knee bolster off the lower dash it will let a little more light in...I just layed upside down in the seat so I was right under the dash. When you are looking back up in the dash and the steering column is your center...look to the right of it. It has an attached bracket that you have to unbolt(10mm). Its not just right at the bottom of the dash...its up a little. Its brown, about 2in accross and has a connector right in the middle of it that will disconnect pretty easy. Connector has like 7 wires coming out of it...

Well mine still wont start...anyone have any other suggestions? Everything seems good, but just wont start up. I get spark, hear the fuel pump come on and can smell the fuel if turned over to much, good batt, new main relay now...Help?!
Old 08-11-2005, 05:16 PM
Pong It Up Bitches

1evilgs is an unknown quantity at this point

Well mine still wont start...anyone have any other suggestions? Everything seems good, but just wont start up. I get spark, hear the fuel pump come on and can smell the fuel if turned over to much, good batt, new main relay now...Help?!

another common problem with the 90-93 teg is the ignition switch I had to replace one in my old teg
Old 08-11-2005, 05:32 PM
Registered Member

drft240 is an unknown quantity at this point

Or replace the car. Lol If you have had a problem with the fuel pump test that first before you buy parts you dont need.
Old 08-11-2005, 06:46 PM
Registered Member

i didnt have a problem with the fuel pump but i really dont want to drop the tank especially since its full. Yeah i thought about the ignition switch but i think if it was the switch it would still start every once in a while. thanks anyways
Originally Posted by drft240
Or replace the car. Lol If you have had a problem with the fuel pump test that first before you buy parts you dont need.
Old 08-12-2005, 04:03 PM
Registered Member

well i changed the relay and it still did not start.
i didnt have a problem with the fuel pump but i really dont want to drop the tank especially since its full. Yeah i thought about the ignition switch but i think if it was the switch it would still start every once in a while. thanks anyways
Old 08-13-2005, 11:32 AM
I'm still slow.....

ZeroMR ZeroMR ZeroMR ZeroMR ZeroMR ZeroMR ZeroMR ZeroMR ZeroMR ZeroMR ZeroMR

Did you check to see if you are getting spark and fuel?
Old 08-13-2005, 12:24 PM
Registered Member

no didnt really have time......been busy as hell.. i cant hear the fuel pump come on when you turn the key over.. Ill have to check for spark later...batterys also dead.
Originally Posted by ZeroMR
Did you check to see if you are getting spark and fuel?

Quick Reply: 91 integra problem