Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

91 integra problem

Old 08-24-2005, 10:21 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
pimpingreen13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 91 integra problem

is it easier to take the dist off to get to that? cause i was messing with it and ran out of time.....one of the screws in the back is a pain in the ass to get to...is tehre only 2 screws holding it? cause i took one off that held a wire on to it and the other i could not get to. thanks
Originally Posted by JETSWU87
Old 08-24-2005, 02:14 PM
OM NOM NOM E30

JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87

yea, would take u 2 minuts to take it off with the dizzy off the motor.

3(12mm) bolts, 2 plugs. 2 screws at the bottom of the dizzy hold it in, they're a pain in the ass to take out with the dizzy on the motor.
Old 08-24-2005, 08:34 PM
Registered Member

yeah i tried to do it today like that with no luck.....thanks anyways for your help will be getting a new ICM tommorrow...see if that helps
Originally Posted by JETSWU87
yea, would take u 2 minuts to take it off with the dizzy off the motor.

3(12mm) bolts, 2 plugs. 2 screws at the bottom of the dizzy hold it in, they're a pain in the ass to take out with the dizzy on the motor.
Old 08-24-2005, 11:05 PM

boost&cam2 has disabled reputation

check your actual fuel pressure your actually going to have to make a adapter to check but still is worth a shot another thing you may check is the actual timing may have jumped and you just dont know it .
Old 08-25-2005, 07:49 AM
Registered Member

i changed the ICM or ignitor whatever you want to call it and i am still not getting spark.....i dont know if the ignitor i got is good though cause i got it out of a junkyard......so anyways i checked to see i was getting spark and its not sparking tried it against a screwdriver and it was no go so im pretty sure its the igniter anyone else ever had that prob? The main relay is fine cause i can hear it click......also it has a brand new coil pack.......i need to borrow this from someone before i spend 90 bucks and it still not work.......if anybody has one that works and about 20 minutes i could buy you lunch for helping me out......im in the va beach area....thanks

Last edited by pimpingreen13; 08-25-2005 at 08:21 AM.
Old 08-25-2005, 11:50 AM
OM NOM NOM E30

JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87

check ur grounds too, bad grounds can cause no spark...and it will just crank and crank and crank.

grounds= one from batt to the tranny/block...one is on the thermostat housing, the valve cover one....there may be one more that slips my mind at the moment. The biggie is the one from the battery to the block/tranny. Make sure its not broken/damaged
Old 09-11-2005, 05:15 PM
REDRUM

90tegLS can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by pimpingreen13
i changed the ICM or ignitor whatever you want to call it and i am still not getting spark.....i dont know if the ignitor i got is good though cause i got it out of a junkyard......so anyways i checked to see i was getting spark and its not sparking tried it against a screwdriver and it was no go so im pretty sure its the igniter anyone else ever had that prob? The main relay is fine cause i can hear it click......also it has a brand new coil pack.......i need to borrow this from someone before i spend 90 bucks and it still not work.......if anybody has one that works and about 20 minutes i could buy you lunch for helping me out......im in the va beach area....thanks

I dont know if you still need one but i got a coil pak,rotor button and a whole distib for sale, I had the same problem it would turn over but wouldnt start, with my 90 teg I thought it was the distrib and all that. come to find out i jumped timing, changed my belt and lined up all my marks and now i'm run, it was crazy cause i was not off by much but my crankshaft was so,if you need a whole distrib,I got one. later!
Old 09-11-2005, 06:46 PM
I drive a coupe

Hatch Man(GsR) Hatch Man(GsR) Hatch Man(GsR) Hatch Man(GsR) Hatch Man(GsR) Hatch Man(GsR) Hatch Man(GsR) Hatch Man(GsR) Hatch Man(GsR) Hatch Man(GsR) Hatch Man(GsR)

timing belt could of snapped...
Old 09-12-2005, 05:29 AM
corona connessuer

CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA

Originally Posted by pimpingreen13
hey i was wondering if anybody has had a similar thing happen to them in there DA? I was driving on 264 and my car just shut off on me.. would not start once i stopped and tried to start it. The car turns over but it wont start. I was thinking its the fuel pump becaues ive been poppin a code 43 for some time. Does anybody know where the fuel pump is located in these cars? Any help would be appreciated. Also i need a new fuel pump if anybody has one for sale. thanks
just bring the car to me and ill get it running
Old 10-11-2005, 12:04 AM
Registered Member

its fixed please close thread. thanks for your help.

Quick Reply: 91 integra problem