Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

94 civic DX wiring or fuses problem?

Old 07-13-2011, 06:45 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SleepySOHC SleepySOHC SleepySOHC SleepySOHC SleepySOHC SleepySOHC SleepySOHC SleepySOHC SleepySOHC SleepySOHC SleepySOHC
Default Re: 94 civic DX wiring or fuses problem?

Originally Posted by TATTRAT
Bro, it's super rare, bro. It is more JDM than a rice cooker on the manifold.
not asking for your cool responses, looking to fix a problem
Old 07-13-2011, 06:46 PM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

Originally Posted by SleepySOHC
not asking for your cool responses, looking to fix a problem
HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Old 07-13-2011, 06:48 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

Originally Posted by TATTRAT
HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
dur?
Old 07-13-2011, 06:49 PM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

Originally Posted by nftuatn
dur?
HEY BRO THIS IZ CEREAL THREAD, LUKING FUR CEREAL ANZERS! K?
Old 07-13-2011, 06:52 PM
Registered member

SleepySOHC SleepySOHC SleepySOHC SleepySOHC SleepySOHC SleepySOHC SleepySOHC SleepySOHC SleepySOHC SleepySOHC SleepySOHC

considering you both are experts at everything on your honda or acura, if you needed help with something wouldnt you ask? im not pissed that you cant help out but are dicks about it. you get a boner over this eh?
Old 07-13-2011, 06:55 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

considering you both are experts at everything on your honda or acura, if you needed help with something wouldnt you ask? im not pissed that you cant help out but are dicks about it. you get a boner over this eh?
ok...seriously...buy a haynes manual and chase every wire till you find the issue,get a new chassis harness and replace the whole damn thing from front to back...

since im sure some kid has hacked that one all to shit and you most likely will be ready to comitt suicide by the time you finish fixing his fuck up...

there,,,problem fixed..

and i dont own hondas...i just sell them and repair them
Old 07-13-2011, 07:18 PM
Registered member

alright well thanks for not being a dick, i was ready to light it on fire earlyer, how much do you charge to look at electrical if i decide to take it to someone? and the only thing that looked rigged was the cluster wiring harness, im going to check fuses tomorrow, whats the difference between a fuse and relay? i mean it did work about a month ago, can a fuse go bad from it just sitting there? any big things to check for in engine bay area? i will get a haynes manual. doubt this matters but it has a d16z6 5 speed swap in it and im 99% sure its not the right engine harness so i ordered a new one
Old 07-13-2011, 07:23 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

alright well thanks for not being a dick, i was ready to light it on fire earlyer, how much do you charge to look at electrical if i decide to take it to someone? and the only thing that looked rigged was the cluster wiring harness, im going to check fuses tomorrow, whats the difference between a fuse and relay? i mean it did work about a month ago, can a fuse go bad from it just sitting there? any big things to check for in engine bay area? i will get a haynes manual. doubt this matters but it has a d16z6 5 speed swap in it and im 99% sure its not the right engine harness so i ordered a new one
well i dont mess with wiring issues...once i see that its been hacked...not messing with it..

get a test light and test each fuse...and if all else fails pm shawn at ramey built and he should be able to help you out
Old 07-13-2011, 07:29 PM
Registered member

ok i appreciate it, driven would be one hell of a better place if we could get simple questions answered without other people running there mouths with stupid ass comments
Old 07-13-2011, 08:23 PM
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8

Here, get yourself a real manual. These are the Helms factory manuals in PDF format. I trust you can select the proper manual for your car.

http://hondatech.info/downloads/Auto/Manuals/Civic/

Quick Reply: 94 civic DX wiring or fuses problem?