Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

98 Civic Auto Tran. Help!!!

Old 10-11-2009, 06:41 PM
Slammedxpert

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush
Default Re: 98 Civic Auto Tran. Help!!!

If it shits out once it gets warm, its done. Honda Transmissions don't have filters, so people who lack on doing PREVENTATIVE Maintenance end up with a large repair bill and a non working vehicle. Not saying you didn't do maintenance but now you need to replace the trans. No doubt about it. You can generally find them for around 500.
Old 10-12-2009, 03:19 PM
Registered Member

jspec94lude has a spectacular aura aboutjspec94lude has a spectacular aura about

uh i don't know where your looking ????? u can get them fuckers for 100 bucks or less , just put a wtb thread up on tampa racing You'll have people trying to give them away, u can get a 5 speed gsr trans for 350 , and ls for 300 and a b16 for 400 in mint condition........... u guys are obviously not honda guys
auto trans for d and b series go for just about what u could scrap them for ..... ive got b16 auto trans and a ls auto i could'nt sell for 50 bucks , i offered them for 5 packs of ciggaretes when i was broke one week and noone would drive the hour from tampa to orlando to get them
Old 10-12-2009, 03:40 PM
Slammedxpert

SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush

Originally Posted by jspec94lude
uh i don't know where your looking ????? u can get them fuckers for 100 bucks or less , just put a wtb thread up on tampa racing You'll have people trying to give them away, u can get a 5 speed gsr trans for 350 , and ls for 300 and a b16 for 400 in mint condition........... u guys are obviously not honda guys
auto trans for d and b series go for just about what u could scrap them for ..... ive got b16 auto trans and a ls auto i could'nt sell for 50 bucks , i offered them for 5 packs of ciggaretes when i was broke one week and noone would drive the hour from tampa to orlando to get them
Yeah, we aren't Honda guys because we don't buy shit from Tampa. Shut up dude.
Old 10-12-2009, 04:23 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

Originally Posted by SortaSUNK
. Shut up dude.
Old 10-12-2009, 04:51 PM
Registered Member

03dgcoupe 03dgcoupe 03dgcoupe 03dgcoupe 03dgcoupe 03dgcoupe 03dgcoupe 03dgcoupe 03dgcoupe 03dgcoupe 03dgcoupe

Damn i feel for you i had a 2001 and when the tranny kept slipping it finally burned out the fluid in one trip my wife took. I guess its a known issue and the cheapest used one i could find was 850. There should be plenty of honda parts for that year laying around though.
Old 10-12-2009, 04:57 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

should have went to tampa and got one...

dude up a few said he had one for 5 pack of cigs...

imma have to see what a k20 swap is....

that should only be a meal at golden corral, 2 12 packs of bud and pair of used nikes
Old 10-12-2009, 05:06 PM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

ANNNNNDDDDD now your red.

way to go dumbass.

And yes, I signed it.
Old 10-12-2009, 05:51 PM
Registered Member

jspec94lude has a spectacular aura aboutjspec94lude has a spectacular aura about

uh seriously how many fucking people keep a auto in a civic????????
ok someone who is dai;ly driving it and is over 30 years old , thats it..
your going on junk yard prices
and yeah 5 packs of ciggarettes because if not it was going in the trash , i moved all my shit to the shop where i worked , and was not taking some auto transmsisions

since 2002 ive had at least 20 jdm auto trans that people have gotten with a swap
at least 15 ive done auto manual swap on
seriously if u don't shop in any forums honda for sales , than shut the fuck up!!!
they come up and never sell , so nobody listes them , OP just put a wanted to buy thread up on a couple forums put what your willing to pay and give it a few days you'll get one or pm me if your serious and can't find one, u pay shipping i'm sure my buddy has one at the shop

SORRY i was trying to help the guy out

LOL and a k24 tsx swap with dc/eg mounts, axles, conversion harness, type s tranny , shifter cables and box and fuel rail and lines is going for 3800 all u need is k pro

or u can get an 93 EG hatch with a built k24 k20 , full race turbo manifold , precision sc61 (66mm) turbo , two 48mm waste gates , clutch masters carbon twin disk , cryoed gearset and quaffe lsd diff on a ep3 5 speed complete 800+ horse fuel system , it
make 610 wheel horse 408 torque on 93 pump gas and is daily driven full interior with k sport coil over and traction bars (the whole 9) for 12,000obo or trade for a decent car and like 4 grand cash the car ran a 10.9 on the street tune before it was dynoed and gets good gas mileage off boost and has almost stock manners out of boost
Old 10-12-2009, 05:54 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

uh seriously how many fucking people keep a auto in a civic????????
ok someone who is dai;ly driving it and is over 30 years old , thats it..
your going on junk yard prices
and yeah 5 packs of ciggarettes because if not it was going in the trash , i moved all my shit to the shop where i worked , and was not taking some auto transmsisions

since 2002 ive had at least 20 jdm auto trans that people have gotten with a swap
at least 15 ive done auto manual swap on
seriously if u don't shop in any forums honda for sales , than shut the fuck up!!!
they come up and never sell , so nobody listes them , OP just put a wanted to buy thread up on a couple forums put what your willing to pay and give it a few days you'll get one or pm me if your serious and can't find one, u pay shipping i'm sure my buddy has one at the shop

SORRY i was trying to help the guy out

LOL and a k24 tsx swap with dc/eg mounts, axles, conversion harness, type s tranny , shifter cables and box and fuel rail and lines is going for 3800 all u need is k pro

or u can get an 93 EG hatch with a built k24 k20 , full race turbo manifold , precision sc61 (66mm) turbo , two 48mm waste gates , clutch masters carbon twin disk , cryoed gearset and quaffe lsd diff on a ep3 5 speed complete 800+ horse fuel system , it
make 610 wheel horse 408 torque on 93 pump gas and is daily driven full interior with k sport coil over and traction bars (the whole 9) for 12,000obo or trade for a decent car and like 4 grand cash the car ran a 10.9 on the street tune before it was dynoed and gets good gas mileage off boost and has almost stock manners out of boost

and then....
Old 10-12-2009, 06:12 PM
Registered Member

i have no clue LOL!!

Quick Reply: 98 Civic Auto Tran. Help!!!