Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Airbag removal for 95 coupe

Old 11-18-2008, 04:29 AM
-Rep Legion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Broke B16 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Airbag removal for 95 coupe

Originally Posted by 9civic5
I can understand if you wanna ride without an airbag, but why take out the passenger one?
Its JDM y0.
Old 11-18-2008, 05:00 AM
oh no the REDBOX !!!

coup3y is infamous around these partscoup3y is infamous around these partscoup3y is infamous around these partscoup3y is infamous around these partscoup3y is infamous around these partscoup3y is infamous around these partscoup3y is infamous around these partscoup3y is infamous around these partscoup3y is infamous around these partscoup3y is infamous around these partscoup3y is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by 9civic5
I can understand if you wanna ride without an airbag, but why take out the passenger one?
i have a airbag delete tray that im installing

Originally Posted by alwa$broke
where did u order the airbag delete tray?
passwordjdm.com

but thanks for the help so far guys. think i have figured out how the get steering wheel out step-by-step (thanks S14) but i still need to figure out how exactly that passenger side one comes out ???
Old 11-18-2008, 07:05 AM
Registered member

.eric. .eric. .eric. .eric. .eric. .eric. .eric. .eric. .eric. .eric. .eric.

Originally Posted by coup3y

passwordjdm.com

but thanks for the help so far guys. think i have figured out how the get steering wheel out step-by-step (thanks S14) but i still need to figure out how exactly that passenger side one comes out ???
You'll need to remove the glovebox and use a socket wrench with a l-o-n-g extension to unbolt the airbag from the dash, then just disconnect the harness and it will come out. I believe there is an illustration in the Helms manual. PM me if you need a copy of the manual....
Old 11-18-2008, 04:56 PM
S14
red box.. c'mon son?

S14 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by coup3y

passwordjdm.com

No problem. Did you get my second pm ...should be a link to tkaing off steering wheel, but also pass side air bag...
Old 11-18-2008, 05:18 PM
oh no the REDBOX !!!

coup3y is infamous around these partscoup3y is infamous around these partscoup3y is infamous around these partscoup3y is infamous around these partscoup3y is infamous around these partscoup3y is infamous around these partscoup3y is infamous around these partscoup3y is infamous around these partscoup3y is infamous around these partscoup3y is infamous around these partscoup3y is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by eric.
You'll need to remove the glovebox and use a socket wrench with a l-o-n-g extension to unbolt the airbag from the dash, then just disconnect the harness and it will come out. I believe there is an illustration in the Helms manual. PM me if you need a copy of the manual....
thanks man. if i need it i will pm you