Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

All motor build

Old 02-01-2009, 06:22 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
typeswerx has disabled reputation
Question Re: All motor build

Originally Posted by HighPSI TSi Guy
Apparently you have zero understandings of the workings of a motor. The reason you make more power at less boost is head design. You will NOT make more power at the higher boost. You'll just stop making power, and end up having to run the same boost in the end to max out things, once you hit the limitations of head flow. I probably know more about the K-series shit than you know about all cars combined. I DEFINITELY know more about K-series than you know about the English language. 4G63 is actually from the early 80s, not 1990 junk by the way. What was honda doing in the 80s?

Sorry but that power to weight ratio really doesn't add up. If you're talking about the pro car, I may be wrong, but I'm pretty damn sure it weighs less than 2400, and also has all kinds of custom suspension, chassis work, etc, to get it out of the hole faster than your average unibody honda. That makes .5-1 full second difference in ET vs your average street honda. 320whp in your average shitbox honda is gonna go mid-high 11s at best. At which point, a DSM would do that with 400whp. Not too much worse.

I don't care how low your boost is. The race isn't to see who runs less boost, it's to see who gets to the finish first, and I don't think you can do that. If you feel differently, then why don't you put your money where your mouth is and take a lane on the asphalt next to one of these DSMs and see how you do with a wager on the line.
I do all my motor work in my shop, so dont tell me i dont know about K series, dip shit. And the website is INLINEPRO.COM, check it out sometime, ull see the hondas they build. And ur wrong again, they have a turbo k series on mid to high 30psi making over 900whp, no where close to what you all make. See my point yet? You really want to line them up?? Fuck yea, we can do it whenever. And guess what? my car is all motor right now and i still dont think you can beat an all motor integra, so yea i do feel differently.

Last edited by typeswerx; 02-01-2009 at 06:46 AM.
Old 02-01-2009, 06:46 AM
doesn't like 1911s

~Josh ~Josh ~Josh ~Josh ~Josh ~Josh ~Josh ~Josh ~Josh ~Josh ~Josh
Default Re: All motor build

Originally Posted by wright
Here is something I think is worth looking at.

http://www.honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=2358897
love that video heres a crx with almost the same set-up
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5mqvcYNqRg
dosen't start to get good till atleast the half way point
Old 02-01-2009, 07:31 AM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by typeswerx
I do all my motor work in my shop, so dont tell me i dont know about K series, dip shit. And the website is INLINEPRO.COM, check it out sometime, ull see the hondas they build. And ur wrong again, they have a turbo k series on mid to high 30psi making over 900whp, no where close to what you all make. See my point yet? You really want to line them up?? Fuck yea, we can do it whenever. And guess what? my car is all motor right now and i still dont think you can beat an all motor integra, so yea i do feel differently.
Well I have to give you some credit here. You actually started typing in almost English! Thank god. There is hope for mankind yet maybe?

I know who inline pro is. I've know for 10 years who they are. It's been a while since I talked to any of them though. That hatch is 2200 lbs which is with driver. Big difference between that and the 2400 lb dead weight you claimed earlier. The S2000 makes 700whp not 900 according to their website, and their goal is to run times I've already been on a turbo that is 11mm smaller and DOT tires while listening to my stereo. You might want to do your research a little better, especially when you're going to tell me where your sources are.

I don't think you have a fucking clue who I am or anything about my car. If you did, you wouldn't be making these ignorant comments. If you seriously think your all motor integra is going to beat my car in a drag race, I think that makes you medically retarded. I'd run you with my junkyard special beater if it had a non slipping clutch, just to prove a point. So feel free to bring that turdbucket all motor integra of yours out and put your money where your dicksucker is. I'll even be nice enough to find you a FWD Mitsu to lose to so you can't cry about AWD. How does that sound?

Just a reminder, you made the claims with your car, so be prepared to back them up with your car. Where the fuck are you from anyways?

It's quite a shame, some us are trying to have an intelligent conversation here, and you have to keep coming in here and failing it all up.

sidenote - I think it's awesome they are building an S2000, I've been saying for years the honda guys need to give up on FWD and try the RWD now that they have a perfectly good platform to use.

Last edited by HighPSI TSi Guy; 02-01-2009 at 07:37 AM.
Old 02-01-2009, 08:38 AM

dsmx17 dsmx17 dsmx17 dsmx17 dsmx17 dsmx17 dsmx17 dsmx17 dsmx17 dsmx17 dsmx17

So feel free to bring that turdbucket all motor integra of yours out and put your money where your dicksucker is. I'll even be nice enough to find you a FWD Mitsu to lose to so you can't cry about AWD. How does that sound?
Sounds like a great idea to me, dibs on the dicksucker?
Old 02-01-2009, 09:45 AM
Registered Member

1slocolt has disabled reputation

I'd like to see what the summit has on this dude's all motor car. If he beats that he can have a go at the colt.
Old 02-01-2009, 10:31 AM
Registered member

wright wright wright wright wright wright wright wright wright wright wright

Originally Posted by zc91crx
love that video heres a crx with almost the same set-up
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5mqvcYNqRg
dosen't start to get good till atleast the half way point

That car runs good. Light car with good N/A power.
Old 02-01-2009, 02:22 PM
Registered Member

typeswerx has disabled reputation

this thread is so pointless because all you pussys arent going to do anything at all!!!! And tsiguy , i really dont give a flying fuck who you are, or whats done to your car.

Last edited by typeswerx; 02-01-2009 at 02:25 PM.
Old 02-01-2009, 04:14 PM
Team Ultraspeed

Yell88CRXsi has disabled reputation

Wow, all this from a "Can anyone tell me the best way to do an all motor LS build?"

I mean the "my dick is bigger than yours" levels are reaching critical mass here. No one will win this contest because there are alot of neck snapping hondas as there are DSM's. I think it's arrogant on anyone's part to say that one is better than another. There are so many variables here. And why are we trying to compare apples to oranges? FWD vs AWD? All motor vs Turbo? Drag vs autoX? Who fuckin cares. Just build what YOU want to build and drive it!
I've seen quite a few fast, clean DSM's as I've seen with Honda, Nissan, Toyota and yes...even the domestic pig iron. I like Ho-nads. I like what I can do with them. I like what I can get for them and I like the way they handle. Does that make it the best car in the world??? No! So why carry this any futher?
Old 02-01-2009, 04:19 PM
look what you did!

crxrookie crxrookie crxrookie crxrookie crxrookie crxrookie crxrookie crxrookie crxrookie crxrookie crxrookie

I like Ho-nads! lol
Old 02-01-2009, 04:55 PM
Team Doughboy

MuffinMan7580 is on a distinguished road

So feel free to bring that turdbucket all motor integra of yours out and put your money where your dicksucker is. I'll even be nice enough to find you a FWD Mitsu to lose to so you can't cry about AWD. How does that sound?

Just a reminder, you made the claims with your car, so be prepared to back them up with your car. Where the fuck are you from anyways?
Originally Posted by typeswerx
this thread is so pointless because all you pussys arent going to do anything at all!!!! And tsiguy , i really dont give a flying fuck who you are, or whats done to your car.
Sounds to me he's ready to do something about it. Are you going to be the pussy and back out?

P.S. I call dibs on flagging if it's on a weekend.

Quick Reply: All motor build