Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Altered suspension Question! Anyone who's a body-tech could prob help me out!

Old 05-11-2009, 10:00 AM
yaaat.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington
Default Re: Altered suspension Question! Anyone who's a body-tech could prob help me out!

Originally Posted by brandini
How about leave it to the inspection station and stop writing dumb tickets while people get shot at at Dave and Busters. Allocation of resources is completely fucking backwards in this case. If he's not trained on it, he shouldn't be writing tickets for it, or should just be able to require a re-inspection that would be free of charge if you pass.
You're retarded. That still requires him to stop you, write you something saying you have to get it re-inspected, which is taking up the time he could "be saving people at Dave and Busters." People would just raise their shit up, pass the test and lower it back down again. If you drive a lowered car, be prepared to get attention from the police.
Old 05-11-2009, 10:01 AM
yaaat.

ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington
Default Re: Altered suspension Question! Anyone who's a body-tech could prob help me out!

Originally Posted by j4k3
Thank you. His job is do uphold the law, not give two fucks your honda. Car is too low, you get a ticket.

Maybe we should start training law enforcement on the exacts of where to measure bumpers instead of training them in tactics that could save your life.

Maybe?
FUCK THAT. We definitely need to send the cops to training on how to measure illegal honda's. Who needs life saving tactics anyways?
Old 05-11-2009, 10:03 AM
holla

j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3

Originally Posted by ryanherington
FUCK THAT. We definitely need to send the cops to training on how to measure illegal honda's. Who needs life saving tactics anyways?
Cops need tactical training about as much as tire shops need lug nut training.

None at all.
Old 05-11-2009, 10:04 AM
yaaat.

Cops need tactical training about as much as tire shops need lug nut training.

None at all.
Haha. About that......

BTW, I saw Marty the other day.
Old 05-11-2009, 11:06 AM
Registered member

richie-rich88 has disabled reputation

Why people continue to bitch knowing anything altered is illegal is beyond me.
if altered it can't be below 14 or higher then 22 measured from the bumper beam to the ground!

Anywaysl the limit is 14 to 22 and mine from the bumper beam is 14.3 and im not going to pay the ticket when he's measuring it from the radiator support and calling that the bumper beam! Im not paying shit for his mistake. i already went to ron ellishe told me the same thing i told the cops but got his approval of where it is. took a pic of a integra without the bumper on and he tagged the pic with the name. so im good! his signature is on the pic and i got a business card!

Im sure im straight now!
Old 05-11-2009, 11:11 AM
holla

Technically anything altered is illegal.
Old 05-11-2009, 12:04 PM
RiverCitySyn

brandini brandini brandini brandini brandini brandini brandini brandini brandini brandini brandini

Technically anything altered is illegal.
proof of statute please?
Old 05-11-2009, 12:05 PM
holla

It's been posted numerous times. I'm not digging through the 1,000 threads to find it though.
Old 05-11-2009, 12:08 PM
RiverCitySyn

brandini brandini brandini brandini brandini brandini brandini brandini brandini brandini brandini

It's been posted numerous times. I'm not digging through the 1,000 threads to find it though.
Came up with this: http://leg1.state.va.us/cgi-bin/legp...+cod+46.2-1063

Clearly states the range, not just a rule as no modifications. Should be easy to fight the ticket...
Old 05-11-2009, 12:12 PM
Registered member

richie-rich88 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by brandini
Came up with this: http://leg1.state.va.us/cgi-bin/legp...+cod+46.2-1063

Clearly states the range, not just a rule as no modifications. Should be easy to fight the ticket...
i know.......i have a neighbor who's a state cop and he's going to be measuring when the weather clears up....i just talked to the trooper who wrote the ticket and told him everything that i have and he isnt dropn the case soo i said okie dokie see you in court!

Quick Reply: Altered suspension Question! Anyone who's a body-tech could prob help me out!