Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Another "Bogging" Post

Old 05-04-2007, 09:16 AM
I Love to Hate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well
Default Re: Another "Bogging" Post

Originally Posted by Gompers
what would the tune do for me?

Alot of people threw a variety of issues, would that tune pretty much fix em all at once?
the tune will solve your problems. you can set timing and air/fuel for i believe every 200rpms. not to mention changing rev limiter and applying a launch control.
Old 05-04-2007, 05:42 PM
Asshole Supreme

S dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by JDM-EJ2
the tune will solve your problems.
Doubt it.

you can set timing and air/fuel for i believe every 200rpms. not to mention changing rev limiter and applying a launch control.
What is that going to do for him exactly.
Old 05-04-2007, 06:41 PM
RagPhoto.net

99CIVICFTW will become famous soon enough99CIVICFTW will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by JDM-EJ2
incorrect, the iacv controls the idle when the motor is warm. the fitv controls the idle when the motor is cold. i dont think the jdm h22 has a fitv. not 100%. pick up a fuel press reg and tune the air/fuel a little.
+1