Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

B20 problems

Old 09-30-2008, 08:13 PM
FML.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
brokenboost brokenboost brokenboost brokenboost brokenboost brokenboost brokenboost brokenboost brokenboost brokenboost
Default Re: B20 problems

Originally Posted by Jarrod
Sorry dude.

I'm having my fair share of car troubles too. My 'beater' snapped the timing belt, 200,000 miles will do that to you. So I bought all that stuff, can't fix that till thursday(school first half of the week).

The Si is driveable but it's lifting the head and I'm waiting on parts to come in. Can't beat on it or anything.

I'll PM you though.
damn the DD is down and the back up is handicapped.

The cars gods are angry at everyone. SMRFETT on here told me her car just shat too. And mine is always fucked up.
Old 10-01-2008, 08:23 AM
Registered member

cleanEK is a jewel in the roughcleanEK is a jewel in the roughcleanEK is a jewel in the roughcleanEK is a jewel in the roughcleanEK is a jewel in the rough

Car is idling fine, went for a trip around the block and its still bogging down. It has be something with the clutch/flywheel when my friend did it.
Old 10-31-2008, 04:07 PM
Banned

b16bomber b16bomber b16bomber b16bomber

i just swapped a jdm b20b and mine kinda does the same thing but i think its just my hasport mounts, new clutch breaking in, i have a new clutch and flywheel and the engage is kinda rough but will get smoother, boging down i thought was runnin too rich and open header and the car sat for 5 months, but when you stomp the gas she runs like a raped date!
Old 10-31-2008, 08:40 PM
Registered member

cleanEK is a jewel in the roughcleanEK is a jewel in the roughcleanEK is a jewel in the roughcleanEK is a jewel in the roughcleanEK is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by b16bomber
i just swapped a jdm b20b and mine kinda does the same thing but i think its just my hasport mounts, new clutch breaking in, i have a new clutch and flywheel and the engage is kinda rough but will get smoother, boging down i thought was runnin too rich and open header and the car sat for 5 months, but when you stomp the gas she runs like a raped date!
this is very similar to my problems. Matt from M.R.D said my car is running a tad bit lean because of my i/h/e and the p75 ecu.

I was running open header for a few days, I hooked the exhaust up now I'm throwing a check engine light lol. I thought at first it was the o2 sensor,but I realized that the o2 sensor is before the test pipe. Idk, I'm go get it checked out.