Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Beekin for help DSM TUNERS NEEDED

Old 05-16-2007, 01:56 PM
MAGICAL FRIENDSHIP

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp
Default Re: Beekin for help DSM TUNERS NEEDED

Pro motion for tuning
Old 05-16-2007, 05:07 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

I'm located in fredericksburg, RedcobaltSS posted my website above, feel free to hit me up. and as streetlamp stated I tune cars at Pro-Motion Tuning in Fredericksburg.
Old 05-16-2007, 06:40 PM
Registered Member

nego_0 has disabled reputation

Sweet this i great, there are so many of you compared to idaho. there are just a select few of us there. you guys ever herd of jake montgomery. should check out his set up fricken nuts. does 9s! AHHHH some day some day

http://www.spooledproductions.com/mu...inesecpass.wmv (big video about 40 megs worth the watch love this guy. he helped me a lot!
Old 05-17-2007, 10:52 AM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by nego_0
Sweet this i great, there are so many of you compared to idaho. there are just a select few of us there. you guys ever herd of jake montgomery. should check out his set up fricken nuts. does 9s! AHHHH some day some day

http://www.spooledproductions.com/mu...inesecpass.wmv (big video about 40 megs worth the watch love this guy. he helped me a lot!
Yeah Jake is an awesome guy. His car ain't bad either.. I can't wait to see what he does on his new setup. He still hasn't even gotten a clean pass on what he has yet and it's already comfortably in the 9s.
Old 05-17-2007, 11:31 AM
Registered Member

nego_0 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by HighPSI TSi Guy
Yeah Jake is an awesome guy. His car ain't bad either.. I can't wait to see what he does on his new setup. He still hasn't even gotten a clean pass on what he has yet and it's already comfortably in the 9s.
i know have you seen his new setup its friken sick!!!! i would never ever play with what he has, way to big. lol jake the one who got me started haha. i miss that guy!
Old 05-17-2007, 11:56 AM

EGAS has disabled reputation

Im sure anyone from DSMtuners knows who all the big dogs are.