Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

best turbo upgrade for rx-7?

Old 03-03-2005, 10:03 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva
Default Re: best turbo upgrade for rx-7?

i've heard good things about the t4 hybrid myself, but havnt looked much into it. i guess i got some research to do. this is my first turbocharged car, my last one was an attempt to go all out on a talon without a turbo, which was in the end a failure. i havnt touched a turbo as for the means of upgrading them, so i don't fully understand what i should be looking for in a turbo.
Old 03-03-2005, 10:07 AM
Am I kawaii? Uguu~

Lawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these parts

If we ever cross paths I could fill you in, or go talk to Will at Autodemics.
Old 03-03-2005, 12:46 PM
Wut u say to me Punk

MajesticRX7 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by LD S13
t25 from an sr20 holds 14lbs safely. just need some custom work

i would recommend the t66.
If you decide on a T66, you better get a Haltech or Microtech, or Wolf 3D first becuz along with a port you better not go above 3rd 6500rpm in 3rd gear or you will be put, put, puten' all the way home dude..
Ask about that...
You can stay with your stock turbo and boost about 15lbs off that and make compreable power with a good port and S-AFC and DP and Full exhaust and some larger injectors. Unless you plan on constant problems I suggest a Full EMS system before anything, and so would Will.
Old 03-03-2005, 12:55 PM
hostgator.com

flow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these parts

Does not require oil?? How does a turbo run and not require oil?