Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Boost on which honda motor

Old 12-01-2005, 05:30 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
93CivicOnAir has disabled reputation
Default Re: Boost on which honda motor

do really need to know. Right now it has crower springs and retainers and ferra valves. It has been ported and polished. And it has type r cams. Stage 3 cluth and light fly wheel. Also have hi compression pistons ready to go into it. Is that good enough for you.
Old 12-02-2005, 10:28 AM
Banned

dogg4217 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 93CivicOnAir
do really need to know. Right now it has crower springs and retainers and ferra valves. It has been ported and polished. And it has type r cams. Stage 3 cluth and light fly wheel. Also have hi compression pistons ready to go into it. Is that good enough for you.
NOPE still a bunch of SLOW Using your dremmel tool doesn't count either.

Last edited by dogg4217; 12-02-2005 at 10:31 AM.
Old 12-02-2005, 11:08 AM
Registered Member

KYLE ROSE has much to be proud ofKYLE ROSE has much to be proud ofKYLE ROSE has much to be proud ofKYLE ROSE has much to be proud ofKYLE ROSE has much to be proud ofKYLE ROSE has much to be proud ofKYLE ROSE has much to be proud ofKYLE ROSE has much to be proud ofKYLE ROSE has much to be proud ofKYLE ROSE has much to be proud ofKYLE ROSE has much to be proud of

What does built mean? Honestly, it always seems to me when someone says built they just dont know anything about performance or engines for that matter "Hey man my motor is built" seems to me they say that not knowing anything else to say. Iam not starting anything and Iam not saying you dont know anything Iam just saying MOST times this is the case.
Old 12-02-2005, 12:38 PM
Banned

dogg4217 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by KYLE ROSE
What does built mean? Honestly, it always seems to me when someone says built they just dont know anything about performance or engines for that matter "Hey man my motor is built" seems to me they say that not knowing anything else to say. Iam not starting anything and Iam not saying you dont know anything Iam just saying MOST times this is the case.
I agree with just cause you say its built doesn't mean anything you could have just added a cam and say its built, plus you add all the stuff you say you have did you retune the computer. Porting with a dremmel doesn't count