Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

car not starting

Old 01-02-2009, 12:53 PM
JDM Monkey Tuning

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bumper Caddy Bumper Caddy Bumper Caddy Bumper Caddy Bumper Caddy Bumper Caddy Bumper Caddy Bumper Caddy Bumper Caddy Bumper Caddy Bumper Caddy
Default Re: car not starting

ok my friend is gonna come over with a volt tester or w.e its called. but i didnt know what other info was needed. lets see it broke after i started it and i was shifting to second and the car bogged down and stalled out and after that it wouldnt start agin. and i am not getting spark from the dizzy or the plug wires but i am getting fuel and i do have a cel but i have had that for about 6 months now i figured it was because of my chipped ecu since it came on when i put it in. also it is not my ecu that is the problem because we tried 3 other good ecus and it still did not start, the crank spins like it wants to start but just doesnt get that final start up sound. ummmm my setup was completely rebuilt bottom end with low compression. and my head just has p/p but is stock everything else. i dont know what other info is needed but if you need anything let me know and i live in va beach by tcc if any one want to stop by
Old 01-02-2009, 02:20 PM
CustomGSR

kaltares is an unknown quantity at this point

Make sure your cam didn't break had that happen on my eg. So I had no spark.
Old 01-11-2009, 10:24 PM
JDM Monkey Tuning

Bumper Caddy Bumper Caddy Bumper Caddy Bumper Caddy Bumper Caddy Bumper Caddy Bumper Caddy Bumper Caddy Bumper Caddy Bumper Caddy Bumper Caddy

ttt