Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

cheap mods

Old 02-20-2003, 12:21 PM
VIP

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these parts

i wouldnt say all that....you dont need thousands..maybe hundreds...there's an abundance of honda parts and people who dont need/want parts anymore sell it...or for those people who have their shit hooked up and need loot at the present moment....they sell their shit for real cheap.
Old 02-20-2003, 05:46 PM
Banned

thelastmirage is an unknown quantity at this point

look to junkyard for parts from bigger engines that will fit on your car like injectors or throttle body.
Old 02-21-2003, 08:57 AM
Formerly Shinobi....

RatedV is an unknown quantity at this point

On the serious note if you know anything about building an N/A sorta quick motor the Junkyards are your freinds, Especially U wrench it, man ive built my whole VG30ET from there and East coast Z's Used parts are ok if you know what wear looks like and you dont get crap.....Or like was said just look for some dude whos about to go broke and hes lookin to sell something you need you'll get it for dirt cheap......Especially if its an older honda with a decent motor you'll be gettin places if you take this advice........good luck man i remeber what my camaro (First car) was like in High school......By my senior year she had a detriot locker and a 454 shoved in her, shed smoke the rubber off of slicks in about 2 min.....lol (She'd also run out og gas in 10 min if i dogged her...lol) Anyway good luck.....
Old 02-22-2003, 07:38 AM
jdm

Durrett Syndrom is on a distinguished road

get a turbo with a cold air intake and 4-2-1 headers
Old 02-22-2003, 07:45 AM
i probably hate you

Mr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these parts

im sure that theres a way to make your speedometer go faster than you really are so it feels like youre going faster than you really are. also your brakes are really heavy. the whole system. if you take everything out you can elimanate alot of unsprung, sprung, and reciprocating weight.