Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Check Engine Light After ITR IM Install

Old 06-03-2004, 02:55 PM
hybrid no more :(

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bert Bert Bert Bert Bert Bert Bert Bert Bert Bert Bert
Default Re: Check Engine Light After ITR IM Install

hmm... i'm not sure what could be wrong... if i was in your shoes, i would go back and change the injectors because you definatly know that your si injectors were all in working condition. it also doesn't take long at all to change them back over. i'm GUESSING that maybe you have a inefficent injector. also check to be sure that you plugged in the appropriate injector plug to the correct cylinder.
Old 06-03-2004, 04:15 PM
loved by all

ForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by HybridBert
hmm... i'm not sure what could be wrong... if i was in your shoes, i would go back and change the injectors because you definatly know that your si injectors were all in working condition. it also doesn't take long at all to change them back over. i'm GUESSING that maybe you have a inefficent injector. also check to be sure that you plugged in the appropriate injector plug to the correct cylinder.
ok so I checked all the plugs..they were fine..so I just swapped out all the injectors with my old si injectors...omg vtec is so much louder now x_X when I first installed it, it was so quiet I thought it was because of the bigger manifold...hah I'm an idiot but anyway long story short...works great now, thanks
Old 06-03-2004, 04:39 PM

Si Punk has disabled reputation

My bad posted under the wrong name, none the less, thanks