Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Choice for Cam Gears on a Honda???

Old 08-10-2012, 05:28 PM
IM Trollin n Hatin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TimmyD87 TimmyD87 TimmyD87 TimmyD87 TimmyD87 TimmyD87 TimmyD87 TimmyD87 TimmyD87 TimmyD87 TimmyD87
Default Re: Choice for Cam Gears on a Honda???

SPOOOOOOOOO
Old 08-10-2012, 06:04 PM
LowerClassLove

jdmjunky has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Dillweed
You talk too much and don't have anything to say besides the typical Honda kid gibber-gabber.

In relation to all modified cars, your car is slow. Get over it. It's not ground breaking or original to have a B16A, so shut up.
For one I'm not a kid, I've served my country done my time, gone to college and know a thing or two. I also NEVER stated that my car was the best, super duper fast, or the most bad ass B16 ever now did I? No I didn't, I did however say my car won't be slow either. I know there is PLENTY of cars out there that come stock with more hp than mine will, however mine won't be bought it will be built by me. Now I am a little irritated cause you are actually talking shit. I know my car won't be the best ever but it also won't be anything ordinary that you see every day either. A DB2 (92-93 gsr) isn't a common car to see a lot, the XSi B16A also isn't a swap you see very often as it's the first Honda to ever have Vtec and it's also the only B16A to push about 170bhp stock. I'm not going to continue to sit here and talk back and forth with you about nothing, especially over a forum.

Who's the little kid now, starting and talking smack online. No one ever asked for you to comment about my build or even click on my thread and read it and then decide to comment. However you are entitled to your opinion and I'm not going to hold that against you as you have that right, but to say things that are unnecessary is just childish.
Old 08-10-2012, 06:38 PM
Flatulence

PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov

A fast Honda eh? In for this.