Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Clutch not engaging??

Old 09-18-2009, 12:41 PM
Zerofucksgiven

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello
Default Re: Clutch not engaging??

Originally Posted by santanard
there quiet a few things it can be,until i know what it is for sure i dont want to spend more money then i have to and if i had a garage it would of been fixed.Thanks for being a jackass thought

guess my friend was right,it is the clutch.did you use your clutch at all?

cause i had a friend almost trade for a car with the same problem,exepet you would use the clutch to switch gears.I dont use the clutch pedal whats so ever
You're welcome... It just bothers me when people want other people to tell them what the problem is... They can't fix it for you, but they can give suggestions... The only person who can fix the problem is you...

amirite?

umadbro?

Originally Posted by 94accord
lol. He's not being a jackass cause he's telling you the truth. You listed a problem, they gave you options & now you're asking someone to confirm it? Nobody can confirm unless they're there. You cant know exactly what it is until you take some of the advice in here and eliminate the easiest options (the ones that dont require you to dissassemble). I'm not trying to bash you. GL on your problem.
Thank you sir...
Old 09-18-2009, 03:01 PM
Registered Member

santanard has disabled reputation

[QUOTE=Cyanide Jello;5647022]You're welcome... It just bothers me when people want other people to tell them what the problem is... They can't fix it for you, but they can give suggestions... The only person who can fix the problem is you...

amirite?

umadbro?

i agree with you and i do work on my own cars just looking for some feedback cause i keep hearing so much different shit.
Old 09-18-2009, 03:03 PM
Registered Member

santanard has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Slow EG8
like i was saying...it could be a stretched cable. you can tighten it to get rid of the extra slack and be on your way.
it was tight all the way when i first got it but i loosed it,i did twist it some and it make the pedal feel alot better but it still didnt work..
Old 09-18-2009, 03:14 PM
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

Originally Posted by santanard
i agree with you and i do work on my own cars just looking for some feedback cause i keep hearing so much different shit.
Theeeeeeen goooooo check it out... I just got done having probs w/ my car and thanks to several members on the forum and local friends I got my shit straight... But I did the work... I had to go check the shit out and buy parts... I didn't set on Driven all day waiting for someone to tell me what was wrong w/ my car...