Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Computer help (misfits brother)

Old 12-08-2008, 08:32 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
aacjohnc has disabled reputation
Default Re: Computer help (misfits brother)

go to start menu

stetting

control panel

system

hardware tab

device manager

then

network adapters . from here you should see what network adapter('s) you have installed in your comp . choose what one you have installed in your comps on borad/pci/or pci express slot ...

once you get to network adapters you probly have two adapter there . one nvida that you say u dont have and the prevois one that you were using . activate the one you were using .

should fix your comp issue.

i just order the 9800 gtx supperclock pc1 x16 2.0 and mines did the same thing .

just deactivate the nvidia driver from there not uninstall . and activate your ethernet card/on board card ...... that you were using . at least from this point you can tell the comp which card and drivers to use ..

have fun hopes this solves your problem it did for me .

btw how much did you pay for yoru card ? if you dont mind me asking ? 512 or 1gb ?

i paid 180 w/30 rebate = 150 shipped for a 9800 gtx 1gb pci express 2.0 super clocked vid card .

but yeah if this doesnt fix the issue nvdia is really not the person to contact to correct the issue . call your interent service provider. they might be more helpfull .

Last edited by aacjohnc; 12-08-2008 at 08:46 AM.
Old 12-08-2008, 08:38 AM
boom tick boom tick

Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum

right click my computer, go to properties then hardware, then device manager and see if anything has a yellow ! next to it.
Old 12-08-2008, 08:40 AM
Flesh Into Gear.

kanadaa kanadaa kanadaa kanadaa kanadaa kanadaa kanadaa kanadaa kanadaa kanadaa kanadaa

Alt+F4