Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

cougar supercharged/thunderbird sc

Old 04-08-2009, 10:48 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
85_JSTANG has disabled reputation
Default Re: cougar supercharged/thunderbird sc

usually? so not all t-types came turbo'd?

i looked up a few of them and they seems like a great car.
Old 04-08-2009, 11:40 AM
I <3 My DSM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud of
Default Re: cougar supercharged/thunderbird sc

Originally Posted by 85_JSTANG
thanks supercoupe, yeah i found a few on CL for pretty cheap. i was jus looking for future reference. looking to buy one in the next 6 months or so.

and as for Spawn, first there is a difference in ricer and tuners,ricer is...cheap honda+intake+fart pipe=race car

but when i pass a POS honda sounding like a dirtbike i jus goooootttaaaaa laugh!

ps. i kno an 88 turbocoupe that has smoked every import it pulled up too, so dont go hatin on american.
i dont hate American cars, just dont like them ...Well, most of them with the exception a very select few...