Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Crank bolt from hell!!

Old 06-23-2009, 10:20 AM
Fidel runs VBPD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Crank bolt from hell!!

Originally Posted by 03Si757
Typical response from someone that couldnt change his own draws, much less wanna comment on helping someone fix there shit. I bet you couldnt point out a air gun from a water gun. Another tool for this tool box they call VADriven.
hahaha, this coming from the guy that said:

Originally Posted by 03Si757
Take a basic air impact wrench and add more air tool fluid/oil. Fill it untill it over fills. What this will do is sorta hydrolock the air gun, giving it alot more torque. This has worked many times for me and a few other people I know. Rigth when you get that nut off, drain the fluid and fill the gun with the proper fluid. Should not harm the gun at all.
And im not BS'in you. It works.
1.tell me what the proper fluid for an air impact wrench is
2.i want video of this "known to work method"
3.to the OP: don't ever let this guy touch that car.

I was on the first page responding with some actual knowledge on the topic, get back to your homework, quit believing what all your friends tell you, and next semester how's bout taking basic hand tools, you might learn something.
Old 06-23-2009, 08:25 PM
DEZ NUTZ!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
03Si757 is infamous around these parts03Si757 is infamous around these parts03Si757 is infamous around these parts03Si757 is infamous around these parts03Si757 is infamous around these parts03Si757 is infamous around these parts03Si757 is infamous around these parts03Si757 is infamous around these parts03Si757 is infamous around these parts03Si757 is infamous around these parts03Si757 is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Crank bolt from hell!!

Originally Posted by The_rabbit1
hahaha, this coming from the guy that said:

1.tell me what the proper fluid for an air impact wrench is
2.i want video of this "known to work method"
3.to the OP: don't ever let this guy touch that car.

I was on the first page responding with some actual knowledge on the topic, get back to your homework, quit believing what all your friends tell you, and next semester how's bout taking basic hand tools, you might learn something.

Happy now?

Last edited by 03Si757; 06-23-2009 at 08:36 PM.