Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

d series turbo Q's

Old 01-16-2012, 08:18 AM
i pooped a squirrel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes
Default Re: d series turbo Q's

Originally Posted by Captain Slow
think its time to just /thread
I concur.

And OP I would use a hondata s100 system for ems now that its been confirmed it has a boost option
Old 02-05-2012, 07:53 PM
Registered Member

D.Shifflett has disabled reputation

I had mine tuned at kmod in nc and made 223 on 8psi and im going back for a shot at 300 on 12psi. One of your biggest problems are going to be trannys I go threw one every 2 months or so. But I love my little car the best part is it still gets 35mpg lol.
Old 02-05-2012, 08:00 PM
Registered Member

93civicdxgreen has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by sixcyl?
Damn. I'm not going to ramey. No offense to him. Just have heard some negative things. I'd more likely go to richmond lol.
millenium tuned my single cam on crome with a stock fuel pump and rc 550s on 10psi and i made 271whp and its still running to this day all i had was eagle rods and vitara pistons witch you can get new for like $400